A Milestone (5,000 posts) | Golden Skate

A Milestone (5,000 posts)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Let's get one started up in here!!! :party: Then we have two bashes going on!! :biggrin:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Right on RD!!! Never can have too many parties to hop!

:clap: :party::clap: :party2: :clap: :party2: :clap: :party::clap: :party2: :clap: :party: :clap:

Where do you want your tattoo of Jenny?:laugh:

Funny, 2 very generous members have a "milestone" on the same day. Pretty cool!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Congratulations
RED DOG!

:bow: :chorus: :cool: :rock: :clap: :bow: :chorus: :cool: :rock: :clap: :bow:

Good thing Mathman has a big house. RD just for you.......DeLo and I are going to perform the Roxie and Velma finale from Chicago, including with cartwheels:laugh: Toni is spraying everyone with sillystring and Sean is passing out the tequila shots with RD chasers. Sasha and Jenny are over in the corner fighting over who gets to be RD's date for the evening....hair is being pulled and fingernails are flying. Here comes Grgranny with a switch!!!!! Everyone please remember your manners and send Mr. and Mrs. MM a handwritten thank you note.

R.D.

Record Breaker
How nice of MM. :) I'll be partying it up, that's for sure...you can find me down in the basement...and I'll be sure to :agree: as well. I'll take Jenny over Sasha, too. :biggrin:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
*shakes silly string can* man I'm already out... I'll be back

oh, and btw Mr. MM... sir... I don't know if you can get sillystring out of the carpet, so I'm going to apologise early for the mess I'm causing...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
WOO-HOO ANOTHER PAR-TAY. :party: Congrats Red Dog!!!! Wow two parties in one day, more champagne anyone? :party: Where's Math?? More champagne please, SIR!!

Math, I hope you've explained us to Mrs. Math. Hic, Hic.

Red Dog, I'm being nice to you today so I will overlook your comments.

I better get back to my party ------last time I saw Grgranny she had a whip-----you go Grgranny!!!! :clap: :clap:

Where's Joe???, Where's Lad?? Where's Kwanfordwife??? ......Where is everyone?? More champagne anyone??:clap: :clap:

Dee (hic, hic)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Can someone get Piel off the phone long enough to have her go out and move her car... she apparently parked behind me, and I really need more silly string!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tonichelle said:
Can someone get Piel off the phone long enough to have her go out and move her car... she apparently parked behind me, and I really need more silly string!
Once Piel gets on that phone, you can't budge her----if you get my drift!! :biggrin: :p :rock: :rofl: :clap:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
OK I moved the car...cell phone's dead anyway. Hmmmm..... MM do you have a cell phone charger?.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
Once Piel gets on that phone, you can't budge her----if you get my drift!! :biggrin: :p :rock: :rofl: :clap:

Dee

I think there is allot of budging when she is on the phone:rofl: She doesn't seem like she is the type who sits still for very long.

ETA...
MEANING she seems like a good multi-tasker - phone, type, work,etc...

Glad the party is still going on!:rock:

Last edited:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
That is absolutely AMAZING!!! 5000 posts! You've been a lot of fun! Now for the march to 6000! Off we go! Wheeeee! :clap: :clap: :clap:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
IT'S MILESTONE DAY!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

:party: :party2: :clap: :clap: :rock: :party: :party2:

(Wish you could make the smilies bigger like you can with the print....:biggrin: )

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm not ready to see the party end... let's keep going! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

5_1_122.gif
5_1_118.gif
5_1_116.gif

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Sean i have your keys do you have my cell phone? And Sean never the gold boots with the WW costume!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Piel said:
Sean i have your keys do you have my cell phone? And Sean never the gold boots with the WW costume!

You kept the golden armor! The boots I had on were red:laugh: - see PM