The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 5 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Norlite

On the Ice
BlueRidge said:
Oh well now, we could have a contest to guess who jonesgirl is then. :thumbsup:

Of course, I might have done some research on the subject myself, since it was bugging the **** out of me.

Maybe I could get Heather to reset my old password and I could be who I was always meant to be???

Is that possible?

sk8er1964

On the Ice
guinevere said:
One small not-really snark: one of the nice things about working early on Mondays is that I get to crank the AC up to maximum the second I walk i the door, so that by the time it starts to really blister out there, we're at least semi comfortable. Of course, the main office gets a lot colder than my little office, so it's rather an icebox out there :laugh: I'd gladly trade, though. The colder the better!

Aaack! :disapp: :disapp: Colder is not better in an office. Have pity on the poor folks who are probably out there with sweaters on!

In our office, we often have to run our space heaters in the summer because the people in charge of the thermostat like it set just slightly higher than "polar".

BlueRidge

Rinkside
No it's more fun having you be mystery woman. :biggrin:

But can't you just ask for a password to be sent to your email?

The thing is you were posting like everyone would know who you were... did you think we would, or were you waiting to see if anyone would let on. :laugh:

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Lilia said:
Hello,
I also had to find a place to go;) I regitered here last year, or was it earlier this year? Ah I don't remember.
Now that I finally decide to post, I must say I love this one:yes: it's cool:laugh:
Glad to see you all(well, not all but some) here. Ciao for now.

I think you registered in November 2005. Just a guess. ;)

Norlite

On the Ice
BlueRidge said:
No it's more fun having you be mystery woman. :biggrin:

But can't you just ask for a password to be sent to your email?

Different e-mail address now. It was a while ago, before this board changed over

guinevere

Final Flight
Lee said:
I keep forgetting -- you're in Seattle?
Yep - we've still got another day of the hot before we get the nice 75-80 degree weather for a few days. Last night was terrible, and while today's a little better, my apartment was still about 85 degrees and stuffy this morning, despite 2 powerful fans at full blast and an air filter that puts out cool air. I'd gladly become a church-going woman if we could get a snap blizzard :laugh:

guinevere

Final Flight
sk8er1964 said:
Aaack! :disapp: :disapp: Colder is not better in an office. Have pity on the poor folks who are probably out there with sweaters on!
Sorry - I have no pity on the sweater set. I have to suffer through winter in the office with the heat on (I rarely turn on the heat in my own house - I like to be COLD, baby!), so they can pack a turtleneck in the summer. :biggrin:

Truth be told, though, it's not really a problem. I work in an office of 2, and my boss hates heat as much as I do. We have interns who get a little chilled, but they're not here today. Right now I'm all alone, so I can create a nice cozy little icebox all for myself! :love:

BlueRidge

Rinkside
jonesgirl said:
Different e-mail address now. It was a while ago, before this board changed over

Oh well then you're just stuck being mystery woman-- or should I say "girl". :p

Lilia

Spectator
sk8er1964 said:
I think you registered in November 2005. Just a guess. ;)

Apparently I did, eh?:) I didn't know because I hadn't posted before, so I couldn't see the date.

milanessa

Rinkside
Lilia said:
Glad to see you all(well, not all but some) here. Ciao for now.

Now, that can be taken a couple of ways. Are there some here you're not glad to see or are not all here? Hmmm.

milanessa

Rinkside
I know who jonesgirl is. :biggrin: (nice to use that smilie in an environment where it doesn't have a history) :laugh:

kimkom

Spectator
:agree: So true! I've been terrified to use it for months, so here goes..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Neener, Neener, Neener!

milanessa

Rinkside
:eek:hwell: Can we declare this a crs free zone? We have the power (well okay, Paula is the power but still...)

Figureskates

On the Ice
I'm just plain boring...I use the same username everywhere. I figure it is less confusing, at least to me as age and Guinness take it's toll on my quickly dwindling brain mass.:rofl:

I just love this little guy ----->:bow:

Bow before me or I unleash the skates!

:bow: :bow: :bow:
:bow: :bow: :bow: :biggrin:

Figureskates

On the Ice
Oh as a followup to my Dad's 90th Birthday party.

He was thrilled! All 31 invited guests attended. This included people from the UK as well whom Dad had worked with for over 30 years.

The weather was perfect and it was a pretty evening with a lovely sunset.

My Dad does not look 90!, considering he has been suffering from Chronic Chromosomic Leukemia for about 20 years now. He has an elevated white blood count but it has never crossed the threshold at which they start some sort of chemotherapy. This thing runs in the familiy..my great grandfather, my grandfather, and my Dad had it or have it and I will probably come down with it in about 10 years..but what the hey, it hasn't slowed him down much!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Ahhh, but there *is* someone else here who can help keep this a :biggrin: free zone and I have absolutely NO problem doing that in this thread for you guys, LOL :rock:

Glad the party went well FS!! :agree:

Is Monday over yet?! Not that I want the day to totally be over or anything (I'm going to my best friend's house tonight for her daughter's 3rd birthday party and I get to see her new little one who was just born on the 6th :p ) but I'm SOOOOO over work now. Get me out of here! LOL :sheesh: :yes:

milanessa

Rinkside
KwanFan1212 said:
Ahhh, but there *is* someone else here who can help keep this a :biggrin: free zone and I have absolutely NO problem doing that in this thread for you guys, LOL :rock:

Have fun - 3 is a good age for a birthday party. They know it's their day.