The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 17 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
euterpe said:
My allergies were reigning rampant all through the spring, and I finally went to the doctor because my sinuses were so blocked that I couldn't sleep at night. She gave me a prescription for a nasal spray called ASTELIN, and that took care of the problem. WIthin 3-4 days, my sniffling and sneezing decreased by 90%.

Thanks for the tip. I haven't gotten quite that bad yet but I'd rather it not get to that point at all later this summer! *writes down name of spray* :yes:

BlueRidge said:
No offense to anyone but I just have to say, this :rofl: smiley looks psychotic to me. :eek:hwell:
What about this one: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: (chorus line).

Figureskates

On the Ice
BelleBway said:
Never installed vbulletin, but I know a thing or 2 about web servers.

Anyway. We share a parking lot with a bunch of trucker type people. Not very fun, especially when the trucks hit into our cars. (which has happened twice...)

When I went out to get lunch, I heard someone whistling but I figured maybe it was a coincidence. But then I heard the same thing when I came back. I couldn't tell where it was coming from. The chances it wasn't coming from some ignorant trucker dude are very minimal so I'm kinda :disapp:

I took my niece to a skating rink a distance from here and she had to stop at a rest area to go and it had a lot of truckers...Niece was in her skating skirt. The chorus was disgusting. Actually niece took it pretty well..better than her uncle did.

BlueRidge

Rinkside
Mathman said:
What about this one: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: (chorus line).

That's funny. :laugh:

If I saw those um people? coming down the street toward me I'd be :eek:

BelleBway

Rinkside
Figureskates said:
I took my niece to a skating rink a distance from here and she had to stop at a rest area to go and it had a lot of truckers...Niece was in her skating skirt. The chorus was disgusting. Actually niece took it pretty well..better than her uncle did.

:rofl: Yeah, I'm sure male parental/avuncular types are not so amused at that behavior.

I think I got teased so often as a kid that I assume people are mocking me when they do things like that.

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Snark. I am here at the University in the middle of planning meetings for next semester. This summer is going way too fast. I want my summer back

Figureskates

On the Ice
BelleBway said:
:rofl: Yeah, I'm sure male parental/avuncular types are not so amused at that behavior.

She's only a 14-year-old girl, who developmentaly looks about 16 or 17, but still.

If she were 21 or older maybe I wouldn't be quite as anal (I doubt it though).

NorthernLite

On the Ice
EVERYBODY SING:
:chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
One singular sensation, every little step she takes. ONE, thrilling combination, every move that she makes.

Hey gang, let's write a movie about a psychotic chorus line!
Or synchro team.

Figureskates

On the Ice
OK, for your skating pleasure, the management proudly presents, "The Psychonettes"

:chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
:chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
:chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
:chorus: :chorus: :rofl:

Opps, one fell...that's going to cost them!

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Figureskates said:
OK, for your skating pleasure, the management proudly presents, "The Psychonettes"

Opps, one fell...that's going to cost them!
Please, the volunteer paperwork I'm handling is not supposed to make me :laugh:

So what's next in our plot - one of the other skaters goes nutzzz and kills off anyone who makes mistakes?

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Aww, you won't get evicted for smiley abuse....I would have been thrown out years ago if that were the case, LOL :laugh: ;) :biggrin: :yes:

FS-I give you a 5.9 for creativity and 6.0 for artistic merit! I can't do CoP so you'll have to settle for old skool scoring from me today, LOL :clap: :rock: :agree:

deedeelocks

Rinkside
I need to snark...
snark no.1: I stepped in the train today and I forgot to buy a ticket. Normally I travel with my studentcard and then everything is free, but one month a year, it's not and you have to buy a ticket. I knew I'd forget it atleast once. Luckily I found out soon: Once the train started moving I saw the ticket check guy and was like SHIT! and quickly went to the other end of the train. I was on the train that stops at all stations, so the next one was only after 3mins. I got off, bought a ticket and waited half an hour for the next train. bah.
Rest of my trip went well untill arriving at the busstation. Someone had been so nice to really demolish my bike. I tried CPR but alas, it's dead. (must say that it was sick already for some time, but now really someone pulled the plug) So with my hands all black and my bike at hand I walked home..grrr...well atleast some excersize. Now I will have to walk to work tomorrow blah, and see where I can get a cheap new bike, because I am so short of money. I just booked my holiday eys, I'm poor right now!
and another thing, seems like something is wrong with Tomas's foot or ankle judging from the pics on the ice-dome site. I'm hoping he just sprained his ankle or something, but who knows! I'm worried anyway.

Last edited:

guinevere

Final Flight
Figureskates said:
Any relation to the Sabrielettes? ;)

Very clever and rep-worthy!

Figureskates

On the Ice
guinevere said:
Any relation to the Sabrielettes? ;)

Very clever and rep-worthy!

Actually I was thinking of....come in close so I don't have to shout and be burned at the stake here in Lexington...The Haydenettes