The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 25 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

lil lion 816

Rinkside
Well, shucks -

I just found out about the block party that's been going on here, and FSU is up and running again. Boo hoo. ;)

To tell the truth, though - the past week was a busy one. Some family emergencies came up at the end of last week, and I've had quite a time bringing my not-counted-on new computer up to speed. I've almost finished installing some programs on it that I need, but I'm still getting caught up from the 2 weeks or so that I didn't have a computer, period.

I'll have to start watching more closely for parties - I can't let my work take over my life, after all. :biggrin:

I haven't been around GS as much during the off season; I'll try to make a point of dropping in more often. :)

lil lion 816

Rinkside
Oh yeah, and it was fun to read posts here on GS by FSUers that I never thought I'd catch out in the broad light of day here. ;)

Lee

Rinkside
Reuven said:
No need to be afraid. We don't bite--might gum ya a little.;) As for the FSU Glorious Admins...a little syncophancy goes a long way.:bow:
For a moment there, I though you said psychosis...;)

Are we really THAT scary????? :rofl:

Reuven

Rinkside
FS, it looks like the Psychonettes have a new element:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :chorus:
Break dancing!!

Aww, that one one the end again---Hey! Maya! Get with the programme!!

Figureskates

On the Ice
Reuven said:
FS, it looks like the Psychonettes have a new element:

:rofl: :rofl: :chorus:
Break dancing!!

Aww, that one one the end again---Hey! Maya! Get with the programme!!

Actually what you see here is a team. All the members felt so bad for the little skater Maya who kept falling because she keeps stepping on the ice, they decided to keep their skate guards on. Problem is, Maya finally remembered to take her skate guards off!:rock:

Mevrouw

Rinkside
:chorus: :rofl: :chorus:

Just playing