The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 21 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

milanessa

Rinkside
Rod said:
Yeah, it's me! :clap:
Arrived safely to Israel, still suffering from the 7 hours difference. :(
Usually takes me 2 days to recover from it.
Anyhow I see FSU refugees had a warm welcome from GoldenSkate. :rock:
Pass me one of your doughnuts, BR. ;)

Great to meet all the FSU friends here!
It's a happy reunion!

Take care, Rod, and let us know what's going on. :yes:

AYS

Spectator
sharpie said:
I need cigarettes and alcool!!!!!! ;)
Lee has the alcool. ;) Actually, at promptly 5 PM I poured a glass of red and actually finally had productive hour's worth of writing.

Very glad to here from ya Rod!

Glad things went well Guinevere!

I'm still fed up with work, but I've reached this stage :rofl: so it's not so bad. I am strangely in limbo between totally grumpy and stressed out and mellow. Don't ask.

Hope I got those right, feckin smilies aren't inserting from the menu for me for some reason. We're off to take little AYS the younger out for some "pre-birthday" Italian food, since our lives are so freakin complicated, we can't even get the whole family together on birthdays anymore.

And yes, the culprit is a multiple-day out-of-town swim meet. :scowl: Age group championship meet though...last one of the summer! :clap:

rita

Spectator
wow 27 pages. FSUer's love to talk and it's only been 2 days. :rofl: Rod, glad you made it. Stay safe.

Mevrouw

Rinkside
Glad you are ssafely there, Rod.

And Andrey is too "big" a person to be hurt 'cause he didn't create ALL the smileys in the world. Besides, FSU has many "specialized" smileys of various skaters that are True Works of Art!

:bow: :bow: :bow: to Andrey!!!!

guinevere

Final Flight
The only graemlin that I have always wished we had at FSU is :love:. But, considering our penchant for le snark, perhaps it's fitting that we don't have a love icon.

I think this :banging: is a little more dynamic than out :wall: icon, but I'm not fussed over it. I do love :sheesh:, :unsure:, and :scowl:, but I like our :mad: better, because ours bares his teeth :laugh:

The restless leg syndrome icons, both horizontal and vertical, are cute, but having seen how abused they've been already in this thread, I'm ok leaving them here. Besides, we gotta leave GS some of their own fun stuff!

Sofia Alexandra

Rinkside
Ack, I miss the Other Sports section, I just spotted a totally hawt javelin thrower (Andreas Thorkildsen of Norway) and I want to know what allezfred says of him. :p

guinevere said:
I think this :banging: is a little more dynamic than out :wall: icon, but I'm not fussed over it.
Yeah, that one really makes it look painful. But I think little blue man and little green man are my favorites.
:disapp: :no:
Little blue man is hypnotic. Little green man just has so much going on! They're a weird pair.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Sofia Alexandra said:
Ack, I miss the Other Sports section, I just spotted a totally hawt javelin thrower (Andreas Thorkildsen of Norway) and I want to know what allezfred says of him. :p

just start a thread in "Le Cafe" here and I'm sure someone will hit you up with what you need!

Gardenkitty

Rinkside
Reminder to anyone from FSU who watches So You Think You Can Dance that there is already a separate thread here at GoldenSkate for the show if anyone wants to comment while watching the Dmitryless show.

Buzzz

Final Flight
Sofia Alexandra said:

Me too. :( There have been a whole bunch of Transfers. No word yet on if C Ronaldo has left Man U.

terisalyn

Rinkside
Gardenkitty said:
Reminder to anyone from FSU who watches So You Think You Can Dance that there is already a separate thread here at GoldenSkate for the show if anyone wants to comment while watching the Dmitryless show.

FSU might be back by then, but if it isn't, I'm sure I'll be able to use :cry: :scowl: and :disapp: here...

Sofia Alexandra

Rinkside
I'd love to go for a swim, even now in the middle of the night, as it's very warm here. Alas, it's the wrong time of the month, so to speak. :(

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
I was just checking FSU and the message now says "an email has been sent to our technical staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists."

Ahem. It should be "whom."

[/pendantic whiner]

PS My condo is allegedly finished. Doing walk through tomorrow....:clap:

lash

Spectator
guinevere said:
mmmm....I wonder if we'll hear from lash? :biggrin:

Ever since the "Pranci" and "Lashie" exchange I always think of them together :laugh:

only becasue I heard you asked for me :love: but FYI, I prefer just Lashi, no e at the end ;)

I think that's how Pranci likes it too, she's who dubbed me "lashi" If not, she'll let me know Im sure. While I feel flattered to be thought of in the great Pranci's presence (or lack there of) Im sure she is not thrilled to be always thought of with me. bwahahahaha

anyway...
gen, er guin...did you get the 2k you wanted for the new job? I saw you got the job but no mention of that...maybe I missed it?