The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 24 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
That doesn't mean you have to leave!

wow, I've never heard MM's whine before... too funny :rofl:

but I must agree! Don't go running off and leaving us! We've all just gotten used to you! :rofl:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
This thread was so much fun to read, I will miss laughing my head off. Sometimes I was clueless what was going on - but what else is new. :laugh:
Come around and abuse the emoticons more often!

SkateCynic

Rinkside
Now that FSU is back in business, maybe the thread title can be changed to "The GS-FSU Blog Party?" ;)

It's been a lot of fun reading and posting here again :) . I'll be sure to come around more often, if you'll have me.

Reuven

Rinkside
Adding my thanks to GS for putting up with the Asylum Inmates. I've got GS bookmarked right next to FSU, so I'll be sure to drop in now and then, if you don't mind a seriously warped sense of humour.
SeaniBu said:
This thread was so much fun to read, I will miss laughing my head off. Sometimes I was clueless what was going on - but what else is new. :laugh:
Do you really think we have a clue?? :rofl:
Come around and abuse the emoticons more often!
Now that's just cruel...don't you think they have feelings, too? If you cut them, do they not bleed? Oh...wait...they don't. Nevermind.

SkateCynic

Rinkside
Seani-Bu, are you (and other GS members) registered over at FSU? If not, please come and join our insanity - the more the merrier!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
SkateCynic said:
Seani-Bu, are you (and other GS members) registered over at FSU? If not, please come and join our insanity - the more the merrier!!
Thanks for the invite!
I read allot, but hardly ever post, maybe 3 times on any other Skate forum. There is a number of times I am impressed with the knowledge and "latest scoops" that FSU posts. I thought I was registered over there, but I went to comment on "who has the best smile in FS" thread (gee I wonder who I thought:laugh: ) and I couldn't get in - emailed admin, but I 'spose they have been busily resolving more important issues at hand. I was able to reregister and I will continue to check it and maybe get brave and post. I will also admit some of you I am afraid of, I guess I am a little intimidated with some of your vocabulary I get lost at times. All of you FSUers were funny over here, I'll just miss that comedy in a single thread.:cry:

Proof that we can all get along:agree: :biggrin:

Figureskates

On the Ice
I can't leave my Psychonettes! :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :rofl:

Gad, she is still falling!

See why I can't leave, that poor skater on the end definitely needs my help...coming honey, did you take your skate guards off this time....:laugh:

:chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
:chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
:chorus: :chorus:
:chorus:
:chorus: :chorus:
:chorus: :chorus: :rofl:

Awwww.

SkateCynic

Rinkside
SeaniBu said:
Thanks for the invite!
I read allot, but hardly ever post, maybe 3 times on any other Skate forum. There is a number of times I am impressed with the knowledge and "latest scoops" that FSU posts. I thought I was registered over there, but I went to comment on "who has the best smile in FS" thread (gee I wonder who I thought:laugh: ) and I couldn't get in - emailed admin, but I 'spose they have been busily resolving more important issues at hand. I was able to reregister and I will continue to check it and maybe get brave and post. I will also admit some of you I am afraid of, I guess I am a little intimidated with some of your vocabulary I get lost at times. All of you FSUers were funny over here, I'll just miss that comedy in a single thread.:cry:

Who are you afraid of? My Glock (for online protection :p ) is for hire if you need a bodyguard :sekret: .

When FSU was brought back online, everyone was logged out, so you'll have to log back in.

There are some lingering bugs that are being worked on - right now it's easier to PM an Admin rather than use the main email address. If you don't remember your password, you can shoot me a PM here at GS (I'm one of the Admins at FSU) and I can reset your PW with a temporary one that you can change once you've logged in over there.

:)

Last edited:

Reuven

Rinkside
SeaniBu said:
Thanks for the invite!

No need to be afraid. We don't bite--might gum ya a little.;) As for the FSU Glorious Admins...a little syncophancy goes a long way.:bow:

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Reuven said:
No need to be afraid. We don't bite--might gum ya a little.;) As for the FSU Glorious Admins...a little syncophancy goes a long way.:bow:

I once felt the same as you did, SeaniBu. But when I joined, there were folks who took me under their wing (Figureskates, for one) and I learned the ropes pretty quickly. One warning about FSU, though. There's a lot of activity there, and it can be hard to keep up with your other sites. That's why I kind of dropped both GS and Skatingforums. The downtime sent me back and I'll try to do all three more regularly, because each board has something fantastic to offer.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
The thread title has been changed by popular demand and I'm glad to hear a few of you plan on sticking around for a while! Let the good times roll!!!! :rock: :bow: :agree: :biggrin:

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
Figureskates said:
See why I can't leave, that poor skater on the end definitely needs my help...coming honey, did you take your skate guards off this time....:laugh:

You are always such a gentleman. :yes: