The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 9 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
WOO HOO!! The end of my workday is finally near and I am SO ready to run out the door. Don't have too much fun while I'm gone! LOL :rock: (Translation: Be good so I don't have to go all Mod-like on anyone when I get home later, LOL ;))

Lynn226

On the Ice
KwanFan1212 said:
Ahhh, but there *is* someone else here who can help keep this a :biggrin: free zone and I have absolutely NO problem doing that in this thread for you guys, LOL :rock:

I love :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: . I wish crs hadn't turned it into a dirty little icon.

Norlite

On the Ice
Lynn226 said:
I love :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: . I wish crs hadn't turned it into a dirty little icon.

Maybe we should organize some sort of rally to take it back.

We could ask the Rolling Stones to play at it.

BlueRidge

Rinkside
BittyBug said:
BR - Are you bringing the pooch with you?

Alas no, no dogs allowed in the house we rented. I wish he could come, but he'll be staying with my parents. I have to tell them in no uncertain terms to limit the treat giving! :laugh:

GardenKitty said:
Enjoy, BR! I hope it's not too cold to wear the pink sundress.

There's GardenKitty! :clap: Well, hopefully it won't be too cold for the pink sundress, though the pink bikini is definitely out. ;) :laugh:

AYS

Spectator
BlueRidge said:
Alas no, no dogs allowed in the house we rented. I wish he could come, but he'll be staying with my parents. I have to tell them in no uncertain terms to limit the treat giving! :laugh:
:
I know about that. Once when we left Lizzy with my MIL, I gave her a bag with enough for the meal she'd need, and MIL decided it wasn't enough, so she cooked her a turkey burger.

And Lizzy's not supposed to have any food with poultry products in it. She was rubbing her rear on the rug for a couple of days. :sheesh:

Thanks for all the congrats...I'm sure there will be pleny o' pup tales coming.