The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 11 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

jen_faith

Rinkside
Wheee ... a shwacked Lee and all the other strange characters ... what fun.

So what, were you all just wandering lost and alone in cyberspace? No place to moor? No home to call your own?

Ha Looooooooosers!!!!!

Errrr... :shuffle:

Hee just kidding, took me only a few days to find this thread, and I read GS almost every day.

ETA: Hi to everyone!

Jen

Last edited:

jen_faith

Rinkside
AYS said:
However, I do have some big news I wanted to share...we have a new addition to the family of the canine variety! Yes, my Lizzy now has a little pug sister. She is still at the breeder's however...will probably come home sometime next weekend. Wheeee, lots of little accidents around the house to look forward to! :p

We await photos!!! Congrats on the new addition

miffy

Rinkside
Hiya everyone! It seems funny seeing all the familiar names with such small postcounts. ;)

Maksi sends hugs to everyone. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jen_faith

Rinkside
euterpe said:
I guess I can manage on here without FSU for one more day, but after that I'm heading off to Saratoga for opening week, and won't be home until late Sunday night.

Have fun!I am jealous of all these holidays. I don't get to go on mine until near the middle of August, when I head off to Canada to sit by a lake ..wheee... (of course it will probably rain the whole time... )

Reuven

Rinkside
BlueRidge said:
:laugh: Well I didn't say which ocean! Okay, not quite the middle of the ocean, and not tropical. In the Atlantic, off the coast of Maine. :clap:
Well, that's up in my neck of the woods. 'Cept I live in the "big city" southwest of there. Enjoy! FIY, the ocean temps up here have been above normal, like around 67°F (17°C). That's bathwater for us!:laugh:

miffy

Rinkside
mmscfdcsu said:
Yay! Hi to Maksi...and Miffy. How is Maksi doing?
Hiya :) He is pretty good thanx! I feel sorry for him having so much fur in this heat, but he still seems quite happy, especially when he gets ice cubes to crunch!

miffy

Rinkside
AYS said:
However, I do have some big news I wanted to share...we have a new addition to the family of the canine variety! Yes, my Lizzy now has a little pug sister. She is still at the breeder's however...will probably come home sometime next weekend. Wheeee, lots of little accidents around the house to look forward to! :p
Awwwwwww how cute, congratulations! Please post lots of photos! :)

Have you chosen a name yet?

BelleBway

Rinkside
Hi to Maksi and congrats to AYS on the new addition. What's with no dog or cheerleader smilies?!?

Left work a tad early because I don't think lunch agreed with me. Also because I was feeling lazy.... But not early enough to avoid locking the ladies room keys inside the ladies room. I felt really silly, until I found out that another coworker had been known to lock the keys in the mens room more than once in a week. In comparison, once in 5 years isn't so bad.

Mevrouw

Rinkside
How nice that people are straggling in. Welcome Reuven. And a HUGE THANK YOU to Golden Skate for letting us roost here while our own nest is fixed up!

Last edited:

ChelleC

Rinkside
PrincessLeppard said:
FS, that was very cool what you did for that waitress. When I was a waitress, I hated working Sunday afternoons with the after church crowd. Most (not all) of them were some of the worst tippers around, leaving tips similar to the ones you described. Arg.

I wish I could say that surprises me. When I would eat out after church on Sunday, I always tried to leave a good tip. Since I mostly attend the Saturday service now, it's not an issue.

FS, :rock: for what you did.

Reuven

Rinkside
Mevrouw said:
How nice that people are straggling in. Welcome Reuven. And a HUGE THANK YOU to Golden Skate for letting us roost here while our own nest is fixed up!
Nice to see old friends and new ones yet to be made. Seems like a friendly place. (Sharps, if you're watching, please note I got my name right this time) Looks like I'll have two places to hang! Wheeeeee!:clap: And, Yes! A big Thank You to GS!:rock:

AYS

Spectator
miffy said:
Awwwwwww how cute, congratulations! Please post lots of photos! :)

Have you chosen a name yet?
It's currently a major "bone" of contention. Heh! Couldn't resist the pup, er pun.

Sorry, had a couple of glasses of wine this evening. :eek:

Lee, glad to hear you're getting some much deserved relaxation and doing a little laid-back Smirnie-slurping. :rock:

AYS

Spectator
Reuven said:
Nice to see old friends and new ones yet to be made. Seems like a friendly place. (Sharps, if you're watching, please note I got my name right this time) Looks like I'll have two places to hang! Wheeeeee!:clap: And, Yes! A big Thank You to GS!:rock:
Ah, Sharps isn't watching. She's off having a life somewhere. :yes: