The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 8 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

guinevere

Final Flight
Yay for new pug pup AYS! :clap:

NorthernLite, I was guessing you'd be Norlite, not TBH :laugh:

It's now 75 degrees in my office :biggrin:

BlueRidge

Rinkside
AYS said:
Hi everyone! I actually got a lot of work done today for a change, so I'm not sure it's a good thing that a little birdy pointed me over here. ;)

However, I do have some big news I wanted to share...we have a new addition to the family of the canine variety! Yes, my Lizzy now has a little pug sister. She is still at the breeder's however...will probably come home sometime next weekend. Wheeee, lots of little accidents around the house to look forward to! :p

Oh there you are. A little pug sister!!!!! :rock: Fabulous! That was worth interrupting your work to come tell us about! :clap:

tweet, tweet ;)

BlueRidge

Rinkside
guinevere said:
Yay for new pug pup AYS! :clap:

It's now 75 degrees in my office :biggrin:

Yeah, like, where is that pesky Norlite anyway? ;)

BlueRidge

Rinkside
NorthernLite said:
yep, this is TBH, for any who care. :p

I actually watched the opening of that Universe thingy just to see all the costumes.

BR Am vewy tired from all the running around for work, including extra travel last week and sitting in a hot booth pitching my nonprofit at an art fair Thursday.

Took Fri. off and did a couple things over the weekend including Skate Daytwah Sat. (Man, did that cold rink feel good!) All men's events, novice - senior, were entertaining. Also got to see Nakano in person for first time.

[:eek: I think a colleague just saw before I could minimize dese here windows. Well hell, most days I don't even take lunch. THIS is me lunch. :p ]

Geez it sounds like you work too hard, TBH. Glad you got to see Skate Daytwah though. :rock:

BlueRidge

Rinkside
NansXOXOX said:
It looks beautiful, but a bit chilly, which could be a good thing this time of year. If you did go swimming there, you might end up blue, Ridge. ;)

I like cool so I'm okay with that. Not turning blue though. :laugh: No swimming for me!

BTW, is this a Prancer-free zone? :eek:hwell:

Figureskates

On the Ice
Mevrouw said:
I thought Norlite too. (Racking brain to figure out TBH)

Don't feel too bad...I am hopelessly confused.....which is the state of normal for me.:rofl:

:love: :love: :love: These guys remind me of senior level management and the expectation of obscene profits at our expense!

guinevere

Final Flight
mmmm....I wonder if we'll hear from lash? :biggrin:

Ever since the "Pranci" and "Lashie" exchange I always think of them together :laugh:

Figureskates

On the Ice
Prancer is going CIA on us!;)

She's making a list, checking it twice
Gonna find out whose naughty and nice
She knows when you are sleeping
She knows when you're awake
So you better be good....or else!

(Where is that little sekret graemlin when you need him?)

AYS

Spectator
BlueRidge said:
Oh there you are. A little pug sister!!!!! :rock: Fabulous! That was worth interrupting your work to come tell us about! :clap:

tweet, tweet ;)
Oh, you know I'll interrupt my work to come post a lot more trivial stuff than that! :biggrin:

These smilies are making me feel like I'm trying to communicate in a strange dialect.

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Crap, just got busted again. LOL

BlueRidge said:
TalentedButHumble. She doesn't join us all in SS, sadly. *pouts*
But BR tells me when you all are talking about me there. :p

And yes peeps always confuse this name with Norlite. (For the record, I think I had it first. :chorus: :cool: [Sorry, just trying out smilies.]

I use NL most places. I've recently gotten into posting on Atrios' blog thingamabob. Like I don't hang on the net enough. Perhaps my lack of net access when I'm traveling is "a good thing."

Norlite

On the Ice
NorthernLite said:
And yes peeps always confuse this name with Norlite. (For the record, I think I had it first. :chorus: :cool:

Well, she's had it since 1999. How long have you had it?

Norlite

On the Ice
BlueRidge said:

Oh Wow, that looks amazing!

KwanFan1212 said:
Random: Is anyone else feeling spastic today?!
Yeah, I just went shopping and fell off my shoes!

guinevere said:

I knew it wasn't.

BlueRidge said:
Yeah, like, where is that pesky Norlite anyway? ;)

Probably napping. She's quite old.