The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 6 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Lilia

Spectator
milanessa said:
Now, that can be taken a couple of ways. Are there some here you're not glad to see or are not all here? Hmmm.

Oh no, I meant that I'm glad to see FSUers here. But since not ALL are here...awww I keep messing up with this:laugh: Then I'll say "I'm glad to see that FSUers came here". Anyhow, I love all of you.

Mevrouw

Rinkside
Then I am glad that I came over here too. I have always appreciated the wonderful summary reports on performances at competitions that are posted here. Many thanks for those. clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi Guys!! :p :love: :rock:

(hee hee - I've got more posts than BlueRidge!)

BelleBway

Rinkside
rotfl, I saw everyone here so I went to register... only to find out that I must have already registered myself way back when. :laugh:

Anyway, hi everyone!

:bow:

ETA that apparently last November is "way back when". Huh.

Last edited:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
*waves at everyone* :clap: :agree: :rock:

(BTW-I'm HeatherC for anyone who doesn't know my username over here, LOL :laugh: )

deedeelocks

Rinkside
ah the refugeecamp is here...
I have terrible withdrawal syptoms. I keep clicking on the FSU link in my favorites (automatism) and then get the 'page cannot be displayed'
it's good that I was out most of the day and will be too tomorrow.
and tomorrow morning, I think I will be able to sleep 15-30mins longer than normal...oh the drama...

Mevrouw

Rinkside
I managed to distribute all my rep before bed last night. Thanks to all who sent some my way too. :bow:

Mevrouw

Rinkside
Probably for 2 days minimum.

Sharpie is SUCH a clever girl! I just clicked on my usual fsu link and got sent to "Golden Skate".

:bow: :bow: :bow:
:bow: :bow: :bow: Must bow to all-powerful FSU webmistress!

EDITED LATER: Ok - it was a blip of my browser. It has been taking me to the last website, no matter what Favourite I hit. Stupid thing.

Last edited:

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
Just popped in to say, "Hello!" Good to see you all here. I thought I'd be spending a couple of days huddled in a corner sucking my thumb. :thumbsup:

It's very nice of the good people at GS to let us camp here for a while, we need to make sure we pick up our litter and carry it out with us. ;)

Norlite

On the Ice
Mevrouw said:
Sharpie is SUCH a clever girl! I just clicked on my usual fsu link and got sent to "Golden Skate".

Not me. I'm just getting page cannot be displayed.

Sofia Alexandra

Rinkside
*enters and looks around shyly*

Um, hallo.

These are unfamiliar grounds to me, but I had to come or the withdrawal voids would overpower me completely.

So, er, hallo.

*shuffles into corner*

milanessa

Rinkside
Probably for 2 days minimum.

That's good - somehow I thought it would be 4 or 5 days.

It's very nice of the good people at GS to let us camp here for a while, we need to make sure we pick up our litter and carry it out with us.

Yes, very nice of GS. My momma taught me to be a good girl when I was visiting someone and since I don't want a spanking... :)

Figureskates

On the Ice
I love that thread title over in the Lutz Corner.."I Shot the Duck"

The first thing that popped into my head was "But I didn't shoot the Deputy"

Now I got that stupid song jammed into my brain, taking up valubale but diminishing space!

BlueRidge

Rinkside
If FSU is down til Thursday, then I won't be on again until August 6. :eek:

Cuz I'm going on vacation. :rollin: <-------- can't speak without FSU graemlins.