The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 19 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

NorthernLite

On the Ice
sharpie said:
I need cigarettes and alcool!!!!!! ;)
Ah, this is much too refined a place for the rock star with alcool guy. This must do.
:party: :party2:

By the way, am calling people's references. Just got a home number where a barely-can-talk kid recorded the outgoing message. :eek: If I wasn't making a business call with a traceable number, I would've told the answering machine: HAVE A FRICKING ADULT RECORD YOUR MESSAGE!

Thank you, I feel better now. :biggrin:

milanessa

Rinkside
Don't know if it means progress but I just tried to open FSU and got "hello, we're down for maintenance" instead of "this page cannot be displayed."

BlueRidge

Rinkside
guinevere said:
:unsure: :scowl: :disapp:

:laugh: I just wanted an excuse to use those cool icons :p

I think this :unsure: is my favorite!

:laugh: I love all three of those! But :scowl: is my fav (aka squished donut)

BlueRidge

Rinkside
NorthernLite said:
Ah, this is much too refined a place for the rock star with alcool guy. This must do.
:party: :party2:

By the way, am calling people's references. Just got a home number where a barely-can-talk kid recorded the outgoing message. :eek: If I wasn't making a business call with a traceable number, I would've told the answering machine: HAVE A FRICKING ADULT RECORD YOUR MESSAGE!

Thank you, I feel better now. :biggrin:

Geeeeez I'm gonna be glad when we're back to FSU and I quit thinking your posts are Norlites. :scowl: :p

NorthernLite

On the Ice
A lot of these smilies look like they been into the alcool already.

[Scusi, I mean *graemlins* - :eek: I'm forgetting how to speak FSU already.

jen_faith

Rinkside
BlueRidge said:
:laugh: I love all three of those! But :scowl: is my fav (aka squished donut)

I like the green tsk tsk guy myself :disapp: but then again I can be a bit of an uptight pill at times
:biggrin: <-- reclaimation project underway

NorthernLite

On the Ice
BlueRidge said:
Geeeeez I'm gonna be glad when we're back to FSU and I quit thinking your posts are Norlites.
I have a new location to help remind you.

No wait, I wanna change my location to: "Dancing with the Psychoettes."
:chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

BittyBug

On the Ice
NorthernLite said:
A lot of these smilies look like they been into the alcool already.

[Scusi, I mean *graemlins* - :eek: I'm forgetting how to speak FSU already.
LOL - that sums up the difference between GS and FSU. GoldenSkate is like a tea party - everyone's nice and well-behaved - so of course the little guys are called smilies because it's a happy place. :)

FSU, on the other hand, is deliciously EVILLE, and therefore the little guys are graemlins, because they're impish and looking for trouble. ;)

guinevere

Final Flight
jen_faith said:
I like the green tsk tsk guy myself :disapp: but then again I can be a bit of an uptight pill at times
There is a particular poster near and dear to my heart (or at least on the receiving end of my neg rep) that I think that one :disapp: would be a perfect graemlin for. Who could I possibly mean? :saint: ;)

jen_faith, your online persona does not come across as uptight or pill-like. :clap:

BlueRidge

Rinkside
Actually the :disapp: kind of reminds me of Mieze. :laugh:

heh heh she's not here so she can't get :mad: at me for saying that...

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
My coworker has officially driven me bonkers today. She went on and on and on and on about how she had sent this one email out about something but it never got to the right person. This important email?! What she was bringing to the party we are having for my other coworker's b-day tomorrow. She must have gone on about that for like twenty minutes! She ended up having to pick something else to bring since this other lady signed up for the cake first. *shakes head* I'll never understand how having two people bringing cake to a party is a problem, LOL ;) :unsure: :love: