The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 7 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

kimkom

Spectator
Figureskates said:
I love that thread title over in the Lutz Corner.."I Shot the Duck"

The first thing that popped into my head was "But I didn't shoot the Deputy"

Now I got that stupid song jammed into my brain, taking up valubale but diminishing space!

Oh thanks a lot FS. :banging: I always hated that song, but there it will be in my tiny little brain for the next couple of days. ;)

Figureskates

On the Ice
kimkom said:
Oh thanks a lot FS. :banging: I always hated that song, but there it will be in my tiny little brain for the next couple of days. ;)

Misery just loves company! :agree: Here, you can bang your head against my wall :banging: :banging:

Sofia Alexandra

Rinkside
Gnerk, I feeling like I miss a whole lot of stuff. Andrey's and TAbKHA's (sp?) reports from Israel (depressing conflict, but I like to know they're ok), allezfred's and poths' athletics' reports and all the other random voids and snarks.

...I need tea.

milanessa

Rinkside
BlueRidge said:
If FSU is down til Thursday, then I won't be on again until August 6. :eek:

Cuz I'm going on vacation. :rollin: <-------- can't speak without FSU graemlins.

Where ya goin'?

BlueRidge

Rinkside
milanessa said:
Sounds great - never pegged you for a tropical beach bunny, though.

:laugh: Well I didn't say which ocean! Okay, not quite the middle of the ocean, and not tropical. In the Atlantic, off the coast of Maine. :clap:

BlueRidge

Rinkside
Spun Silver said:
Oooh, too cold for Miss Universe.

ETA: Do YOU plan to swim there, BR?

Oh heck no! :laugh: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm not much for swimming in any case. I'm planning on lots of hiking and walking along the shore and sitting and doing nothing kinda stuff. :)

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Awww, this is fun to have so many of you guys all visiting here! :rock:

BR-That looks absolutely beautiful there! I hope you have a great time! :agree:

Random: Is anyone else feeling spastic today?! I swear I feel like all I've done is work and run and work and run all day and really, I've just sat at my desk most of the day, LOL :laugh: This whole working thing has SOOO got to go, this is what no FSU is doing to me....I'm actually WORKING today! LOL ;)

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Haven't had time to read whole thread.

But just want to know - what's a vacation? I only seem to have time off when I'm unemployed. :boohoo:

Hi BR, you know who this is. If not, ask PRLady. ;)
[No, I'm not her.]

btw I just wrote another one of our mutual acquaintances, Orable, a long FSU PM this weekend. Wonder if she read it before it went pfffttttt.

BlueRidge

Rinkside
Howdy, NorthernLite, I was wondering if you were going to show up under that confusing name here. :laugh:

You have to work to have a vacation I'm afraid, hope your work is going okay btw. Maybe you'll get to vacate someday? :yes:

skipaway

Rinkside
Hi all, back from work and of course am now here. Clicked on FSU link hoping against hope that maybe.....but no such luck.

Thanks to Goldenskates for being so hospitable.

btw...anyone see that Ms. Universe fainted during her interview with reporters last night? I thought Japan should've won...and Ms. Puerto Rico was way too thin. Oh well, they say she's ok.

skipaway

NorthernLite

On the Ice
BlueRidge said:
Howdy, NorthernLite, I was wondering if you were going to show up under that confusing name here.hope your work is going okay btw. Maybe you'll get to vacate someday? :yes:

yep, this is TBH, for any who care. :p

I actually watched the opening of that Universe thingy just to see all the costumes.

BR Am vewy tired from all the running around for work, including extra travel last week and sitting in a hot booth pitching my nonprofit at an art fair Thursday.

Took Fri. off and did a couple things over the weekend including Skate Daytwah Sat. (Man, did that cold rink feel good!) All men's events, novice - senior, were entertaining. Also got to see Nakano in person for first time.

[:eek: I think a colleague just saw before I could minimize dese here windows. Well hell, most days I don't even take lunch. THIS is me lunch. :p ]

AYS

Spectator
Hi everyone! I actually got a lot of work done today for a change, so I'm not sure it's a good thing that a little birdy pointed me over here. ;)

However, I do have some big news I wanted to share...we have a new addition to the family of the canine variety! Yes, my Lizzy now has a little pug sister. She is still at the breeder's however...will probably come home sometime next weekend. Wheeee, lots of little accidents around the house to look forward to! :p