The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Lanie

On the Ice
Spun Silver said:
Hi, Lanie. If you have time, check out the Caroline Zhang vid in the Rachel Flatt etc thread (p 4). She is like Sasha II.

I did! It's weird seeing her copy SashaMovesTM. I admit though I am trying to copy SashaMovesTM in my skating but right now that just means a nice layback and a split spiral... lol.

Figureskates

On the Ice
I feel like a refugee after a Cat 5 hurricane....:frown:

Now I have to do more real work and listen to my boss come out with more priceless, irrelevant, monical, pointless, meaningless, baffoon-laden, yet humorous with a refeshing hint of stupidity, statements.:rofl:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
I'm glad to see some of you found your way back over here. I wish we could set up a vbookies poll to see how many pages this thread turns into before the downtime is over,LOL ;) And all I can say today is that at least FSU held up last night all the way through Miss Universe so I had somewhere to whine after Miss Japan totally got robbed, LOL :laugh:

Sigh.....its Monday and I feel the need to snark but I just don't have the energy. Where's that gallon of coffee when you need it?! :unsure:

Figureskates

On the Ice
KwanFan1212 said:
And all I can say today is that at least FSU held up last night all the way through Miss Universe so I had somewhere to whine after Miss Japan totally got robbed, LOL :laugh:

Well FSU held up longer than I did...after two nightshifts and two pints of Guinness late yesterday afternoon...I crashed about 7pm!

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
KwanFan1212 said:
And all I can say today is that at least FSU held up last night all the way through Miss Universe so I had somewhere to whine after Miss Japan totally got robbed, LOL :laugh:

:

LOL! And I felt that FSU had shut down hours earlier than it did. It was so boring. There was nothing but inane threads on television shows.:disapp:
I suppose that was to prepare for the great void.

ChelleC

Rinkside
Well hello, I've been registered here for awhile, but I'm not certain if I've posted before.

Norlite

On the Ice
mmscfdcsu said:
LOL! And I felt that FSU had shut down hours earlier than it did. It was so boring. There was nothing but inane threads on television shows.:disapp:

You always could have started your own threads.

EOIskating

Spectator
mmscfdcsu said:

Is there something wrong with watching TV?

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
EOIskating said:
Is there something wrong with watching TV?

No, but I would have liked something interesting to discuss for those of us that don't enjoy it. But, as someone said, my fault for not coming up with a topic

kimkom

Spectator
Whee! I didn't even realize I had registered here but I tried my username and here I am! Thanks for giving us a place to meet (even if it's not SS ;) )

Norlite

On the Ice
kimkom said:
Whee! I didn't even realize I had registered here but I tried my username and here I am! Thanks for giving us a place to meet (even if it's not SS ;) )

Just go ahead and snark anyway. ;)

I wish we had this at FSU :love:

Figureskates

On the Ice
I see more straglers are making their way to our home away from home.

Maybe they are homing in on the patch skates!:rofl: