The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 18 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Re: Kmart

I went in about two weeks ago for the first time in many years, and found two really cute towels that will go well in my new condo. Also a purse, which I now hate, but that's another snark. So I go to check out. There are exactly two lines open, at least five people in each line, and every. single. person. in front of me had at least one price lookup. I should've just left, but I really wanted the towels. And they will look fabulous. :biggrin:

Re: Summer

I want it over. Broke up ANOTHER fight today and got called several new and inventive names in the process. :p The only thing getting me through this is that I am supposed to close on my condo Friday, but as Figureskates knows, if I find my contractor on his phone one more time, his proctologist will have to answer the next call. :)

(I needed my :saint: smiley just then....)

Last edited:

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
thanks, Sofia. It's my favorite picture of him. And Mathman was once kind enough to wrestle it from a troll who tried to use it also. :)

Lee

Rinkside
Norlite said:
Snark:

Getting my hair cut at noon for the third time this summer.
I need a cut desperately too, but I'm loathe to spend money on it when I'm just getting it shaved off in about 6 weeks. Oh, well -- I'll just keep tying it up and conditioning the daylights out of it.

Snark: My son continues to be a frigging idiot....someone tell me that he *will* grow up someday and develop a sense of responsibility???

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Snark: My son continues to be a frigging idiot....someone tell me that he *will* grow up someday and develop a sense of responsibility???

Awww, I'd love to tell you that Lee but my mom taught me not to lie or mislead other people, LOL :laugh: ;) :p

Lee

Rinkside
NorthernLite said:
I note your siggy. But we worker bees should be haterz of Lee even more, who's evidently gallivanting all over NA in some RV(?), getting plastered every night. :p
pppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhhbbbblllllllllllllllllltttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was one afternoon!!!! :p

And I earned it -- I taught the grade 9's from hell until June 28, got off work on June 30, and got my daughter married off on July 8. Now my idiot son managed to keep a job for a whole WEEK (idiot) -- I think I should have a Smirnie.

...and I think I should have brought MORE with me from home...*sigh*...

Norlite

On the Ice
Lee said:

Wish I could, but mine, 31, is still an irresponsible idiot, who needs to be constantly reminded that he has kids now and needs to grow up. But he was always a handful.

Thank God she has a brain.

NorthernLite

On the Ice
Lee said:
Wish I could - but I'm a frigging idiot who never grew up and has no sense of responsibility. :biggrin:

guinevere

Final Flight
I just informed my boss that I am leaving for a new job - and she was fab. Shaken and disappointed, but very supportive and interested in the pitch I made for me still taking on a project management position in Sept. She even advised me "as a friend, not your boss" to use my vacation time to get a break between jobs (although she also confessed that she wants to have me until the last possible minute).

I'd been having the usual doubts about whether I was doing the right thing or not, and now I think it's absolutely a step in the right direction. :cheer2: er.......:agree:

guinevere

Final Flight
BlueRidge said:
:clap: gen... er "guinevere"
Hey man, don't blow my cover :sekret:

This would normally go in the Cute Zoo Pics thread:
Mom and Baby Otter
Check out the expression on the baby's face. He's all "Mo-o-om! Not in front of my friends! So uncool."

BlueRidge

Rinkside
guinevere said:
Hey man, don't blow my cover :sekret:

This would normally go in the Cute Zoo Pics thread:
Mom and Baby Otter
Check out the expression on the baby's face. He's all "Mo-o-om! Not in front of my friends! So uncool."

very nice pic thanks guini. For some reason, I keep thinking it should be guinequeer. :laugh:

BelleBway

Rinkside
guinevere said:
I'd been having the usual doubts about whether I was doing the right thing or not, and now I think it's absolutely a step in the right direction. :cheer2: er.......:agree:

Glad it's all going smoothly for ya! :clap: :clap: :clap:

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Congrats gen!!! I second whoever said to take the vacation too, LOL :agree: :clap: :yes:

Lee

Rinkside
I need alcool! (but I'll take the beach -- as soon as himself gets his poop in a group so we can go)

Congrats on the new job, gen -- and the apparently smooth transition! Good for you!

guinevere

Final Flight
BlueRidge said:
For some reason, I keep thinking it should be guinequeer. :laugh:
:unsure: :scowl: :disapp:

:laugh: I just wanted an excuse to use those cool icons :p

I think this :unsure: is my favorite!