Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 489

Thread: The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

  1. #136
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I'm "Gifted but Modest" (hint-hint) on FSU
    Posts
    228
    Haven't had time to read whole thread.

    But just want to know - what's a vacation? I only seem to have time off when I'm unemployed. :boohoo:

    Hi BR, you know who this is. If not, ask PRLady.
    [No, I'm not her.]

    btw I just wrote another one of our mutual acquaintances, Orable, a long FSU PM this weekend. Wonder if she read it before it went pfffttttt.

  2. #137
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    beyond
    Posts
    55
    Howdy, NorthernLite, I was wondering if you were going to show up under that confusing name here.

    You have to work to have a vacation I'm afraid, hope your work is going okay btw. Maybe you'll get to vacate someday?

  3. #138
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11
    Hi all, back from work and of course am now here. Clicked on FSU link hoping against hope that maybe.....but no such luck.

    Thanks to Goldenskates for being so hospitable.

    btw...anyone see that Ms. Universe fainted during her interview with reporters last night? I thought Japan should've won...and Ms. Puerto Rico was way too thin. Oh well, they say she's ok.

    skipaway

  4. #139
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I'm "Gifted but Modest" (hint-hint) on FSU
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge
    Howdy, NorthernLite, I was wondering if you were going to show up under that confusing name here.hope your work is going okay btw. Maybe you'll get to vacate someday?
    yep, this is TBH, for any who care.

    I actually watched the opening of that Universe thingy just to see all the costumes.

    BR Am vewy tired from all the running around for work, including extra travel last week and sitting in a hot booth pitching my nonprofit at an art fair Thursday.

    Took Fri. off and did a couple things over the weekend including Skate Daytwah Sat. (Man, did that cold rink feel good!) All men's events, novice - senior, were entertaining. Also got to see Nakano in person for first time.

    [ I think a colleague just saw before I could minimize dese here windows. Well hell, most days I don't even take lunch. THIS is me lunch. ]

  5. #140
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7
    Hi everyone! I actually got a lot of work done today for a change, so I'm not sure it's a good thing that a little birdy pointed me over here.

    However, I do have some big news I wanted to share...we have a new addition to the family of the canine variety! Yes, my Lizzy now has a little pug sister. She is still at the breeder's however...will probably come home sometime next weekend. Wheeee, lots of little accidents around the house to look forward to!

  6. #141
    cranky girl guinevere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    LOST!
    Posts
    653
    Yay for new pug pup AYS!

    NorthernLite, I was guessing you'd be Norlite, not TBH

    It's now 75 degrees in my office

  7. #142
    Joey Votto Fangirl KwanFan1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    Posts
    781
    Congrats AYS!!!!

  8. #143
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    beyond
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by AYS
    Hi everyone! I actually got a lot of work done today for a change, so I'm not sure it's a good thing that a little birdy pointed me over here.

    However, I do have some big news I wanted to share...we have a new addition to the family of the canine variety! Yes, my Lizzy now has a little pug sister. She is still at the breeder's however...will probably come home sometime next weekend. Wheeee, lots of little accidents around the house to look forward to!
    Oh there you are. A little pug sister!!!!! Fabulous! That was worth interrupting your work to come tell us about!

    tweet, tweet

  9. #144
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    beyond
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by guinevere
    Yay for new pug pup AYS!

    NorthernLite, I was guessing you'd be Norlite, not TBH

    It's now 75 degrees in my office
    Yeah, like, where is that pesky Norlite anyway?

  10. #145
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    beyond
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLite
    yep, this is TBH, for any who care.

    I actually watched the opening of that Universe thingy just to see all the costumes.

    BR Am vewy tired from all the running around for work, including extra travel last week and sitting in a hot booth pitching my nonprofit at an art fair Thursday.

    Took Fri. off and did a couple things over the weekend including Skate Daytwah Sat. (Man, did that cold rink feel good!) All men's events, novice - senior, were entertaining. Also got to see Nakano in person for first time.

    [ I think a colleague just saw before I could minimize dese here windows. Well hell, most days I don't even take lunch. THIS is me lunch. ]
    Geez it sounds like you work too hard, TBH. Glad you got to see Skate Daytwah though.

  11. #146
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    52
    I thought Norlite too. (Racking brain to figure out TBH)

  12. #147
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    beyond
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mevrouw
    I thought Norlite too. (Racking brain to figure out TBH)
    TalentedButHumble. She doesn't join us all in SS, sadly. *pouts*

  13. #148
    Moving Forward
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    here and there from there and here
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge
    It looks beautiful, but a bit chilly, which could be a good thing this time of year. If you did go swimming there, you might end up blue, Ridge.

  14. #149
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    beyond
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by NansXOXOX
    It looks beautiful, but a bit chilly, which could be a good thing this time of year. If you did go swimming there, you might end up blue, Ridge.
    I like cool so I'm okay with that. Not turning blue though. No swimming for me!

    BTW, is this a Prancer-free zone?

  15. #150
    Joey Votto Fangirl KwanFan1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    Posts
    781
    I have no idea if Prancer is registered here or not BR.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •