Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Custom Title
    I'm "Gifted but Modest" (hint-hint) on FSU
    Haven't had time to read whole thread.

But just want to know - what's a vacation? I only seem to have time off when I'm unemployed. :boohoo:

Hi BR, you know who this is. If not, ask PRLady.
    [No, I'm not her.]

btw I just wrote another one of our mutual acquaintances, Orable, a long FSU PM this weekend. Wonder if she read it before it went pfffttttt.

Tripping on the Podium
    Howdy, NorthernLite, I was wondering if you were going to show up under that confusing name here.

You have to work to have a vacation I'm afraid, hope your work is going okay btw. Maybe you'll get to vacate someday?

Rinkside
    Hi all, back from work and of course am now here. Clicked on FSU link hoping against hope that maybe.....but no such luck.

Thanks to Goldenskates for being so hospitable.

btw...anyone see that Ms. Universe fainted during her interview with reporters last night? I thought Japan should've won...and Ms. Puerto Rico was way too thin. Oh well, they say she's ok.

skipaway

Custom Title
    I'm "Gifted but Modest" (hint-hint) on FSU
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge
    Howdy, NorthernLite, I was wondering if you were going to show up under that confusing name here.hope your work is going okay btw. Maybe you'll get to vacate someday?
    yep, this is TBH, for any who care.

I actually watched the opening of that Universe thingy just to see all the costumes.

BR Am vewy tired from all the running around for work, including extra travel last week and sitting in a hot booth pitching my nonprofit at an art fair Thursday.

Took Fri. off and did a couple things over the weekend including Skate Daytwah Sat. (Man, did that cold rink feel good!) All men's events, novice - senior, were entertaining. Also got to see Nakano in person for first time.

[ I think a colleague just saw before I could minimize dese here windows. Well hell, most days I don't even take lunch. THIS is me lunch. ]

Rinkside
    Hi everyone! I actually got a lot of work done today for a change, so I'm not sure it's a good thing that a little birdy pointed me over here.

However, I do have some big news I wanted to share...we have a new addition to the family of the canine variety! Yes, my Lizzy now has a little pug sister. She is still at the breeder's however...will probably come home sometime next weekend. Wheeee, lots of little accidents around the house to look forward to!

Yay for new pug pup AYS!

NorthernLite, I was guessing you'd be Norlite, not TBH

It's now 75 degrees in my office

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    Congrats AYS!!!!

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by AYS
    Hi everyone! I actually got a lot of work done today for a change, so I'm not sure it's a good thing that a little birdy pointed me over here.

However, I do have some big news I wanted to share...we have a new addition to the family of the canine variety! Yes, my Lizzy now has a little pug sister. She is still at the breeder's however...will probably come home sometime next weekend. Wheeee, lots of little accidents around the house to look forward to!
    Oh there you are. A little pug sister!!!!! Fabulous! That was worth interrupting your work to come tell us about!

tweet, tweet

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by guinevere
    Yay for new pug pup AYS!

NorthernLite, I was guessing you'd be Norlite, not TBH

It's now 75 degrees in my office
    Yeah, like, where is that pesky Norlite anyway?

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLite
    yep, this is TBH, for any who care.

I actually watched the opening of that Universe thingy just to see all the costumes.

BR Am vewy tired from all the running around for work, including extra travel last week and sitting in a hot booth pitching my nonprofit at an art fair Thursday.

Took Fri. off and did a couple things over the weekend including Skate Daytwah Sat. (Man, did that cold rink feel good!) All men's events, novice - senior, were entertaining. Also got to see Nakano in person for first time.

[ I think a colleague just saw before I could minimize dese here windows. Well hell, most days I don't even take lunch. THIS is me lunch. ]
    Geez it sounds like you work too hard, TBH. Glad you got to see Skate Daytwah though.

Tripping on the Podium
    I thought Norlite too. (Racking brain to figure out TBH)

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mevrouw
    I thought Norlite too. (Racking brain to figure out TBH)
    TalentedButHumble. She doesn't join us all in SS, sadly. *pouts*

Moving Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge
    It looks beautiful, but a bit chilly, which could be a good thing this time of year. If you did go swimming there, you might end up blue, Ridge.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by NansXOXOX
    It looks beautiful, but a bit chilly, which could be a good thing this time of year. If you did go swimming there, you might end up blue, Ridge.
    I like cool so I'm okay with that. Not turning blue though. No swimming for me!

BTW, is this a Prancer-free zone?

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    I have no idea if Prancer is registered here or not BR.

Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast