Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Sal-Kowabunga!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    This no rep thing is a killer...:P
    Okay...snark...I drank two (Cdn) Smirnies when we pulled into the campground here south of Tillamook, OR...and I haven't eaten today -- I think I'm half-schwacked. Cruella and Spinner would be soooo ashamed of me! *cringe*
    Time to head into Tillamook and find food...later, folks...
    Since Lee is out of the closet and getting schwacked, no wonder fsu has also gone on vacation.

So, what am I complaining about???? I haven't been here or fsu lately. Gotta start posting again, so I'll be ready for the new fs season. What will we complain about if Sasha sits out the entire season? I know--we'll find SOMETHING OR SOMEONE to complain about!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite
    Maybe we should organize some sort of rally to take it back.

We could ask the Rolling Stones to play at it.
    If we all start using it regularly, then it should lose its' impact as a negative association with crs. Sort of like Pavlov's dogs.

Custom Title
    I guess I can manage on here without FSU for one more day, but after that I'm heading off to Saratoga for opening week, and won't be home until late Sunday night.

I was so thrilled Saturday when Giacomo, the 2005 Kentucky Derby winner, finally made it into the winner's circle again when he won the GII $300,000 San Diego Handicap at Del Mar. With the previous Derby winner Smarty Jones retired, and Barbaro still battling to overcome his injury, it's good to see Giacomo victorious again.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by euterpe
    I guess I can manage on here without FSU for one more day, but after that I'm heading off to Saratoga for opening week, and won't be home until late Sunday night.

I was so thrilled Saturday when Giacomo, the 2005 Kentucky Derby winner, finally made it into the winner's circle again when he won the GII $300,000 San Diego Handicap at Del Mar. With the previous Derby winner Smarty Jones retired, and Barbaro still battling to overcome his injury, it's good to see Giacomo victorious again.
    Ohhhhhh....I'm so envious. I visited Saratoga back in 1998 and have wanted to go back again. I'll have to plan on it in the next year or 2.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by StillBlueLake
    Hannahclear here.

It's slightly insane, but I miss FSU already!
    still BLUE lake ... geez people are gonna think we're related or something...

Rinkside
    Wheee ... a shwacked Lee and all the other strange characters ... what fun.

So what, were you all just wandering lost and alone in cyberspace? No place to moor? No home to call your own?

Ha Looooooooosers!!!!!

Errrr... :shuffle:

Hee just kidding, took me only a few days to find this thread, and I read GS almost every day.

ETA: Hi to everyone!

Jen
    Last edited by jen_faith; 07-24-2006 at 07:28 PM.

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by AYS
    However, I do have some big news I wanted to share...we have a new addition to the family of the canine variety! Yes, my Lizzy now has a little pug sister. She is still at the breeder's however...will probably come home sometime next weekend. Wheeee, lots of little accidents around the house to look forward to!
    We await photos!!! Congrats on the new addition

On the Ice
    Hiya everyone! It seems funny seeing all the familiar names with such small postcounts.

Maksi sends hugs to everyone. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Custom Title
    Yay! Hi to Maksi...and Miffy. How is Maksi doing?

Rinkside
    Looks gorgeous! Have a wonderful holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by euterpe
    Have fun!I am jealous of all these holidays. I don't get to go on mine until near the middle of August, when I head off to Canada to sit by a lake ..wheee... (of course it will probably rain the whole time... )

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge
    Well I didn't say which ocean! Okay, not quite the middle of the ocean, and not tropical. In the Atlantic, off the coast of Maine.
    Well, that's up in my neck of the woods. 'Cept I live in the "big city" southwest of there. Enjoy! FIY, the ocean temps up here have been above normal, like around 67°F (17°C). That's bathwater for us!

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by mmscfdcsu
    Yay! Hi to Maksi...and Miffy. How is Maksi doing?
    Hiya He is pretty good thanx! I feel sorry for him having so much fur in this heat, but he still seems quite happy, especially when he gets ice cubes to crunch!

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by AYS
    However, I do have some big news I wanted to share...we have a new addition to the family of the canine variety! Yes, my Lizzy now has a little pug sister. She is still at the breeder's however...will probably come home sometime next weekend. Wheeee, lots of little accidents around the house to look forward to!
    Awwwwwww how cute, congratulations! Please post lots of photos!

Have you chosen a name yet?

Rinkside
    Hi to Maksi and congrats to AYS on the new addition. What's with no dog or cheerleader smilies?!?

Left work a tad early because I don't think lunch agreed with me. Also because I was feeling lazy.... But not early enough to avoid locking the ladies room keys inside the ladies room. I felt really silly, until I found out that another coworker had been known to lock the keys in the mens room more than once in a week. In comparison, once in 5 years isn't so bad.

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast