Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Yep It's me!

On my best behavior
    Now, now - we don't want to get evicted for abusing the smilies.

I like this one.

Custom Title
    I'm "Gifted but Modest" (hint-hint) on FSU
    Quote Originally Posted by Figureskates
    OK, for your skating pleasure, the management proudly presents, "The Psychonettes"

Opps, one fell...that's going to cost them!
    Please, the volunteer paperwork I'm handling is not supposed to make me

So what's next in our plot - one of the other skaters goes nutzzz and kills off anyone who makes mistakes?

Rinkside
    Opps, one fell...that's going to cost them!
    OMG Rep for you when we get home

Yep It's me!
    I started a thank you thread in the feedback section, for those so inclined.

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    Aww, you won't get evicted for smiley abuse....I would have been thrown out years ago if that were the case, LOL

FS-I give you a 5.9 for creativity and 6.0 for artistic merit! I can't do CoP so you'll have to settle for old skool scoring from me today, LOL

Rinkside
    I need to snark...
    snark no.1: I stepped in the train today and I forgot to buy a ticket. Normally I travel with my studentcard and then everything is free, but one month a year, it's not and you have to buy a ticket. I knew I'd forget it atleast once. Luckily I found out soon: Once the train started moving I saw the ticket check guy and was like [color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color]! and quickly went to the other end of the train. I was on the train that stops at all stations, so the next one was only after 3mins. I got off, bought a ticket and waited half an hour for the next train. bah.
    Rest of my trip went well untill arriving at the busstation. Someone had been so nice to really demolish my bike. I tried CPR but alas, it's dead. (must say that it was sick already for some time, but now really someone pulled the plug) So with my hands all black and my bike at hand I walked home..grrr...well atleast some excersize. Now I will have to walk to work tomorrow blah, and see where I can get a cheap new bike, because I am so short of money. I just booked my holiday eys, I'm poor right now!
    and another thing, seems like something is wrong with Tomas's foot or ankle judging from the pics on the ice-dome site. I'm hoping he just sprained his ankle or something, but who knows! I'm worried anyway.
    Last edited by deedeelocks; 07-25-2006 at 01:40 PM.

OK, for your skating pleasure, the management proudly presents, "The Psychonettes"
    Any relation to the Sabrielettes?

Very clever and rep-worthy!

Go Figure!
    Coaching the Psychonettes....oops the one on the end fell again!
    Quote Originally Posted by guinevere
    Any relation to the Sabrielettes?

Very clever and rep-worthy!
    Actually I was thinking of....come in close so I don't have to shout and be burned at the stake here in Lexington...The Haydenettes

In love with the axel!
    Too funny, FS!

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
    Re: Kmart

I went in about two weeks ago for the first time in many years, and found two really cute towels that will go well in my new condo. Also a purse, which I now hate, but that's another snark. So I go to check out. There are exactly two lines open, at least five people in each line, and every. single. person. in front of me had at least one price lookup. I should've just left, but I really wanted the towels. And they will look fabulous.

Re: Summer

I want it over. Broke up ANOTHER fight today and got called several new and inventive names in the process. The only thing getting me through this is that I am supposed to close on my condo Friday, but as Figureskates knows, if I find my contractor on his phone one more time, his proctologist will have to answer the next call.

(I needed my :saint: smiley just then....)
    Last edited by PrincessLeppard; 07-25-2006 at 02:26 PM.

Rinkside
    PrincessLeppard, I love your avatar. (need the :swoon: smiley)

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
    thanks, Sofia. It's my favorite picture of him. And Mathman was once kind enough to wrestle it from a troll who tried to use it also.

Medalist
    Back home where just living is my 'reality show'
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite
    Snark:

Getting my hair cut at noon for the third time this summer.
    I need a cut desperately too, but I'm loathe to spend money on it when I'm just getting it shaved off in about 6 weeks. Oh, well -- I'll just keep tying it up and conditioning the daylights out of it.

Snark: My son continues to be a frigging idiot....someone tell me that he *will* grow up someday and develop a sense of responsibility???

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    Snark: My son continues to be a frigging idiot....someone tell me that he *will* grow up someday and develop a sense of responsibility???
    Awww, I'd love to tell you that Lee but my mom taught me not to lie or mislead other people, LOL

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast