Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Rinkside
    Ack, I miss the Other Sports section, I just spotted a totally hawt javelin thrower (Andreas Thorkildsen of Norway) and I want to know what allezfred says of him.

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge
    Yeah, I been watching my language the whole time I'm here. I think I haven't said anything bad... :o
    or even contrary.

Tripping on the Podium
    Hey everyone I missed you. Personally I like this one :boohoo: and this one

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardenkitty
    or even contrary.
    Yeah, what's up with that?

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guinevere
    I think this :banging: is a little more dynamic than out :wall: icon, but I'm not fussed over it.
    Yeah, that one really makes it look painful. But I think little blue man and little green man are my favorites.

Little blue man is hypnotic. Little green man just has so much going on! They're a weird pair.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofia Alexandra
    Ack, I miss the Other Sports section, I just spotted a totally hawt javelin thrower (Andreas Thorkildsen of Norway) and I want to know what allezfred says of him.
    just start a thread in "Le Cafe" here and I'm sure someone will hit you up with what you need!

Tripping on the Podium
    Reminder to anyone from FSU who watches So You Think You Can Dance that there is already a separate thread here at GoldenSkate for the show if anyone wants to comment while watching the Dmitryless show.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofia Alexandra
    Me too. :( There have been a whole bunch of Transfers. No word yet on if C Ronaldo has left Man U.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardenkitty
    Reminder to anyone from FSU who watches So You Think You Can Dance that there is already a separate thread here at GoldenSkate for the show if anyone wants to comment while watching the Dmitryless show.
    FSU might be back by then, but if it isn't, I'm sure I'll be able to use and here...

Yep It's me!
    Nice to hear from you rod.

Please stay safe and post often.

Yep It's me!
    Just went for a swim. Just what I needed.

Although it's only 30, it's very muggy.

Rinkside
    I'd love to go for a swim, even now in the middle of the night, as it's very warm here. Alas, it's the wrong time of the month, so to speak. :(

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
    I was just checking FSU and the message now says "an email has been sent to our technical staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists."

Ahem. It should be "whom."

[/pendantic whiner]

PS My condo is allegedly finished. Doing walk through tomorrow....

Rinkside
    Quote Originally Posted by guinevere
    mmmm....I wonder if we'll hear from lash?

Ever since the "Pranci" and "Lashie" exchange I always think of them together
    only becasue I heard you asked for me but FYI, I prefer just Lashi, no e at the end

I think that's how Pranci likes it too, she's who dubbed me "lashi" If not, she'll let me know Im sure. While I feel flattered to be thought of in the great Pranci's presence (or lack there of) Im sure she is not thrilled to be always thought of with me. bwahahahaha

anyway...
    gen, er guin...did you get the 2k you wanted for the new job? I saw you got the job but no mention of that...maybe I missed it?

On my best behavior
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod
    Yeah, it's me!
    Thanks for checking in, Rod, and I hope you enjoy your stay despite the circumstances.

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast