Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Rinkside
    Thank you so much folks here at GS...it has been fun - I'll be back!!

Custom Title
    I'm "Gifted but Modest" (hint-hint) on FSU
    Quote Originally Posted by guinevere
    Oh, I've been around for a while and will continue to loiter
    Moi aussi.
    I kind of liked having one big blog-like thread where we just talked about everything.

How long till the new season?
    Writing thank-you notes to GS for their kind hospitality......
    Now that FSU is back in business, maybe the thread title can be changed to "The GS-FSU Blog Party?"

It's been a lot of fun reading and posting here again . I'll be sure to come around more often, if you'll have me.

Rinkside
    Adding my thanks to GS for putting up with the Asylum Inmates. I've got GS bookmarked right next to FSU, so I'll be sure to drop in now and then, if you don't mind a seriously warped sense of humour.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaniBu
    This thread was so much fun to read, I will miss laughing my head off. Sometimes I was clueless what was going on - but what else is new.
    Do you really think we have a clue??
    Come around and abuse the emoticons more often!
    Now that's just cruel...don't you think they have feelings, too? If you cut them, do they not bleed? Oh...wait...they don't. Nevermind.

Seani-Bu, are you (and other GS members) registered over at FSU? If not, please come and join our insanity - the more the merrier!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkateCynic
    Seani-Bu, are you (and other GS members) registered over at FSU? If not, please come and join our insanity - the more the merrier!!
    Thanks for the invite!
    I read allot, but hardly ever post, maybe 3 times on any other Skate forum. There is a number of times I am impressed with the knowledge and "latest scoops" that FSU posts. I thought I was registered over there, but I went to comment on "who has the best smile in FS" thread (gee I wonder who I thought ) and I couldn't get in - emailed admin, but I 'spose they have been busily resolving more important issues at hand. I was able to reregister and I will continue to check it and maybe get brave and post. I will also admit some of you I am afraid of, I guess I am a little intimidated with some of your vocabulary I get lost at times. All of you FSUers were funny over here, I'll just miss that comedy in a single thread.

Proof that we can all get along

Go Figure!
    Coaching the Psychonettes....oops the one on the end fell again!
    I can't leave my Psychonettes! :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

Gad, she is still falling!

See why I can't leave, that poor skater on the end definitely needs my help...coming honey, did you take your skate guards off this time....

[Center]:chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus: [/center]

Awwww.

Thanks for the invite!
    I read allot, but hardly ever post, maybe 3 times on any other Skate forum. There is a number of times I am impressed with the knowledge and "latest scoops" that FSU posts. I thought I was registered over there, but I went to comment on "who has the best smile in FS" thread (gee I wonder who I thought ) and I couldn't get in - emailed admin, but I 'spose they have been busily resolving more important issues at hand. I was able to reregister and I will continue to check it and maybe get brave and post. I will also admit some of you I am afraid of, I guess I am a little intimidated with some of your vocabulary I get lost at times. All of you FSUers were funny over here, I'll just miss that comedy in a single thread.

Who are you afraid of? My Glock (for online protection ) is for hire if you need a bodyguard :sekret: .

When FSU was brought back online, everyone was logged out, so you'll have to log back in.

There are some lingering bugs that are being worked on - right now it's easier to PM an Admin rather than use the main email address. If you don't remember your password, you can shoot me a PM here at GS (I'm one of the Admins at FSU) and I can reset your PW with a temporary one that you can change once you've logged in over there.

Last edited by SkateCynic; 07-26-2006 at 07:54 PM.

Rinkside
    Thanks for the invite!

No need to be afraid. We don't bite--might gum ya a little. As for the FSU Glorious Admins...a little syncophancy goes a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Reuven
    No need to be afraid. We don't bite--might gum ya a little. As for the FSU Glorious Admins...a little syncophancy goes a long way.
    Oh, phhhhhbbbbttttt .

xox

In love with the axel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    [Center]
    :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus: [/center]

Awwww.

(Gosh, I enjoy being able to use freely!)

In love with the axel!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuven
    I once felt the same as you did, SeaniBu. But when I joined, there were folks who took me under their wing (Figureskates, for one) and I learned the ropes pretty quickly. One warning about FSU, though. There's a lot of activity there, and it can be hard to keep up with your other sites. That's why I kind of dropped both GS and Skatingforums. The downtime sent me back and I'll try to do all three more regularly, because each board has something fantastic to offer.

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    The thread title has been changed by popular demand and I'm glad to hear a few of you plan on sticking around for a while! Let the good times roll!!!!

Moving Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by Figureskates
    See why I can't leave, that poor skater on the end definitely needs my help...coming honey, did you take your skate guards off this time....
    You are always such a gentleman.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast