Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 489

Thread: The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

  1. #466
    Spectator
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9

    0 Not allowed!
    Thank you so much folks here at GS...it has been fun - I'll be back!!

  2. #467
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    234

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by guinevere
    Oh, I've been around for a while and will continue to loiter
    Moi aussi.
    I kind of liked having one big blog-like thread where we just talked about everything.

  3. #468
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    86

    0 Not allowed!
    Now that FSU is back in business, maybe the thread title can be changed to "The GS-FSU Blog Party?"

    It's been a lot of fun reading and posting here again . I'll be sure to come around more often, if you'll have me.

  4. #469
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    18

    0 Not allowed!
    Adding my thanks to GS for putting up with the Asylum Inmates. I've got GS bookmarked right next to FSU, so I'll be sure to drop in now and then, if you don't mind a seriously warped sense of humour.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaniBu
    This thread was so much fun to read, I will miss laughing my head off. Sometimes I was clueless what was going on - but what else is new.
    Do you really think we have a clue??
    Come around and abuse the emoticons more often!
    Now that's just cruel...don't you think they have feelings, too? If you cut them, do they not bleed? Oh...wait...they don't. Nevermind.

  5. #470
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    86

    0 Not allowed!
    Seani-Bu, are you (and other GS members) registered over at FSU? If not, please come and join our insanity - the more the merrier!!

  6. #471
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,983

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateCynic
    Seani-Bu, are you (and other GS members) registered over at FSU? If not, please come and join our insanity - the more the merrier!!
    Thanks for the invite!
    I read allot, but hardly ever post, maybe 3 times on any other Skate forum. There is a number of times I am impressed with the knowledge and "latest scoops" that FSU posts. I thought I was registered over there, but I went to comment on "who has the best smile in FS" thread (gee I wonder who I thought ) and I couldn't get in - emailed admin, but I 'spose they have been busily resolving more important issues at hand. I was able to reregister and I will continue to check it and maybe get brave and post. I will also admit some of you I am afraid of, I guess I am a little intimidated with some of your vocabulary I get lost at times. All of you FSUers were funny over here, I'll just miss that comedy in a single thread.

    Proof that we can all get along

  7. #472
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    352

    0 Not allowed!
    I can't leave my Psychonettes! :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

    Gad, she is still falling!

    See why I can't leave, that poor skater on the end definitely needs my help...coming honey, did you take your skate guards off this time....

  8. #473
    On the Ice Mathman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    34,722
    Country: United States of America

    0 Not allowed!
    :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus:

    Awwww.

  9. #474
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    86

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaniBu
    Thanks for the invite!
    I read allot, but hardly ever post, maybe 3 times on any other Skate forum. There is a number of times I am impressed with the knowledge and "latest scoops" that FSU posts. I thought I was registered over there, but I went to comment on "who has the best smile in FS" thread (gee I wonder who I thought ) and I couldn't get in - emailed admin, but I 'spose they have been busily resolving more important issues at hand. I was able to reregister and I will continue to check it and maybe get brave and post. I will also admit some of you I am afraid of, I guess I am a little intimidated with some of your vocabulary I get lost at times. All of you FSUers were funny over here, I'll just miss that comedy in a single thread.

    Proof that we can all get along
    Who are you afraid of? My Glock (for online protection ) is for hire if you need a bodyguard :sekret: .

    When FSU was brought back online, everyone was logged out, so you'll have to log back in.

    There are some lingering bugs that are being worked on - right now it's easier to PM an Admin rather than use the main email address. If you don't remember your password, you can shoot me a PM here at GS (I'm one of the Admins at FSU) and I can reset your PW with a temporary one that you can change once you've logged in over there.

    Last edited by SkateCynic; 07-26-2006 at 07:54 PM.

  10. #475
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    18

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaniBu
    Thanks for the invite!
    I read allot, but hardly ever post, maybe 3 times on any other Skate forum. There is a number of times I am impressed with the knowledge and "latest scoops" that FSU posts. I thought I was registered over there, but I went to comment on "who has the best smile in FS" thread (gee I wonder who I thought ) and I couldn't get in - emailed admin, but I 'spose they have been busily resolving more important issues at hand. I was able to reregister and I will continue to check it and maybe get brave and post. I will also admit some of you I am afraid of, I guess I am a little intimidated with some of your vocabulary I get lost at times. All of you FSUers were funny over here, I'll just miss that comedy in a single thread.

    Proof that we can all get along
    No need to be afraid. We don't bite--might gum ya a little. As for the FSU Glorious Admins...a little syncophancy goes a long way.

  11. #476
    Rinkside
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    86

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuven
    No need to be afraid. We don't bite--might gum ya a little. As for the FSU Glorious Admins...a little syncophancy goes a long way.
    Oh, phhhhhbbbbttttt .

    xox

  12. #477
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    413

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman

    :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus:
    :chorus: :chorus:

    Awwww.


    (Gosh, I enjoy being able to use freely!)

  13. #478
    On the Ice
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    413

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reuven
    No need to be afraid. We don't bite--might gum ya a little. As for the FSU Glorious Admins...a little syncophancy goes a long way.
    I once felt the same as you did, SeaniBu. But when I joined, there were folks who took me under their wing (Figureskates, for one) and I learned the ropes pretty quickly. One warning about FSU, though. There's a lot of activity there, and it can be hard to keep up with your other sites. That's why I kind of dropped both GS and Skatingforums. The downtime sent me back and I'll try to do all three more regularly, because each board has something fantastic to offer.

  14. #479
    Joey Votto Fangirl KwanFan1212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    769

    0 Not allowed!
    The thread title has been changed by popular demand and I'm glad to hear a few of you plan on sticking around for a while! Let the good times roll!!!!

  15. #480
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    599

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Figureskates
    See why I can't leave, that poor skater on the end definitely needs my help...coming honey, did you take your skate guards off this time....
    You are always such a gentleman.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •