Thread: Champions on Ice Salt Lake City

Custom Title

Champions on Ice Salt Lake City

FYI, Stephanie Rosenthal is scheduled to perform in the Champions on Ice show at the Delta Center in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, August 2nd. I'm hoping to hear about her skate, along with impressions of/highlights from the rest of the show, from someone who attends!

Lovin' the Kween ... Now and Forever
    I'm delighted to hear this!!!

It's good to know someone got to Tom Collins and told him what a crowd pleaser she was at Nationals. I'm betting she is received quite well!!!

Shoe Diva
    Anybody going?

This should be good, they had a day to relax. I hope MK is OK!

Keeper of Bab's Death Stare... nubka's Avatar
    I had planned to go (I'm only about 40 minutes away from SLC,) but I've been having numbness and other problems with my head for the past five days, so unfortunatley, I'll be having an MRI instead of COI...

I'm sooooo not happy about this.

Custom Title
    Sorry you had to miss the show, nubka.

Here's the link to a Salt Lake Tribune article on Stephanie's COI-SLC appearance last night (she performed her now-signature "robot" program to Herbie Hancock's "Rockit"): http://www.sltrib.com/sports/ci_4129249

Keeper of Bab's Death Stare... nubka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia
    Sorry you had to miss the show, nubka.

Here's the link to a Salt Lake Tribune article on Stephanie's COI-SLC appearance last night (she performed her now-signature "robot" program to Herbie Hancock's "Rockit"): http://www.sltrib.com/sports/ci_4129249
    Thanks for the link! Yes, I was (am still am) sooooo bummed that I couldn't go. My sweet hubby was even willing to buy me the best seat still available, but since I'm on major painkillers and usuaully have an ice pack stuck to my face, it just wasn't in the cards....

COI will probably come to SLC again sometime, but I doubt that Cohen and Kwan (and maybe even Irina) will be still be around...at least not all together!

[CENTER]If anyone is interested, the latest batch of pictures from the tour have been posted on the website. Here's

Michelle Swimming
    Irina Eating Watermelon
    Tanith Looking Too Skinny
    The Cast On A Boat
    Michelle & Shizuka
    Coach Slutskaya

To see the rest of them, click HERE
    [/CENTER]