The Golden Skate/FSU Trivia challenge | Page 4 | Golden Skate

The Golden Skate/FSU Trivia challenge

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
I'm working on getting it back. The quiz site is trying to block the mental midget who has ruined it for everyone. The person posting as ESTA, needs to get a life.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I didn't see any Birthdays?

Glad it is back up, I have a feeling I will know allot more about Canadian skaters now.:laugh:

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
I didn't see any Birthdays?

Glad it is back up, I have a feeling I will know allot more about Canadian skaters now.:laugh:

You are lucky. We each get different questions. They are randomly generated by the quiz program out of a pool of about 300 skating questions. I got birthdays, but no Canadian questions today. LOL

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
You are lucky. We each get different questions. They are randomly generated by the quiz program out of a pool of about 300 skating questions. I got birthdays, but no Canadian questions today. LOL

300, so I would have to assume I will get the same questions eventually? Or is there something that just says we are out of questions when I have done this over 30 times?:laugh: Seriously, I really do wonder?

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
300, so I would have to assume I will get the same questions eventually? Or is there something that just says we are out of questions when I have done this over 30 times?:laugh: Seriously, I really do wonder?

Nope, you can take it forever. You will get repeat questions. This can help speed up your time. In a few weeks I will switch to another catagory for awhile so that we do not get too sick of skating questions.

Uh-oh, now I got booted like Chelle1917 the other night. Ugh. It's going to charge me with many many seconds (so don't even ask, mmmmmmmm). OTOH, I got to change some of my answers ;) - hopefully for the better.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Well I cruised throughout the first "challenge" no issues, but only got one Canadian skater Q correct and failed on Tatiana's Huby. No one else was posted, all scores gone, is the "troll" gone too?

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Well I cruised throughout the first "challenge" no issues, but only got one Canadian skater Q correct and failed on Tatiana's Huby. No one else was posted, all scores gone, is the "troll" gone too?

Troll seems to be gone

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
We are going to take a break from Skating Trivia in a day or two. I'm taking suggestions for the next catagory. SO far I have suggestions of Animals, Literature, History, Mixed Trivia or Food.

OH-KAY!

I took so long tonight because my eyes were popping out. The quiz master has written new questions and pointed them straight at my computer. Such as:

Why did a make the quiz?
I was paid
the voices in my head told me to
Because Carol is underrated
I see dead people

Only one or two familiar questions tonight. I guess we can go on playing this game because someone is definitely watching us and responding (in his creepy, insane way) to our complaints!

anya_angie

Final Flight
Man my browser was mean! *sniff* I just submitted my answers and the browser closed! Since I long ago reached over 100 points it doesn't save my results anymore so I don't know how I did:(

Oh well, hopefully it will work tomorrow!

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Man my browser was mean! *sniff* I just submitted my answers and the browser closed! Since I long ago reached over 100 points it doesn't save my results anymore so I don't know how I did:(

Oh well, hopefully it will work tomorrow!

I'm confused. The results are saved if you complete the quiz. Click on standings and you can see where you are for the months? What is it with the 100 points?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I thought a 4t is worth 9 points, right? They can add +3 to that? So is 10 really the max?

Yes I am confused again.:laugh:

Sad thing is how pour I did and I did get "T's" B-day:rofl: