Michelle's Skates to go on Ebay | Golden Skate

Michelle's Skates to go on Ebay

KBell

Rinkside
Joesitz said:
Kwan's skates are up for sale on Ebay. Proceeds to go to charity. Mathman put your bid in now.

http://usfsa.org/

Joe
Great cause! The skates are an autographed pair of new girls skates - not ones Michelle has skated in BTW. I had to read it twice b/c after I looked at the picture, I thought they looked too small and new to have been used by MK.

Pixie Cut

On the Ice
Interesting, bidding started at a modest $50 and has so far reached over $1,000. Evan Lysacek's skates had a starting bid of $250, modified to $200, and no one bid.

OK, who's the joker who keeps bidding me up? I thought I had it with my $950 bid.

But NOOOOOOO!!!

Spirit

On the Ice
Mathman said:
OK, who's the joker who keeps bidding me up? I thought I had it with my $950 bid.

But NOOOOOOO!!!
You gotta want it, MM. Want it!

kittyjake5

On the Ice
Mathman said:

But NOOOOOOO!!!

If you go to MK's forum there is a thread "Michelle supports Teen with a Dream" there are two videos of a MK interview on this subject totaling almost 12 minutes. Enjoy.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
heyang said:
So, Mathman, did you win? The final bid was $3,550

I hope so because once bidding hit $950, Mr. Kwanford put his foot down by showing me the final bill for our son's soccer fees... How skating parents do it is beyond me...

kittyjake5

On the Ice
I put two bids in but when it hit the $1800.00 mark that was it for me.
There was a consistent bidder screen name "Steinway" who won the
skates. Whomever he/she is they really wanted the skates because every time a a bid came in higher than his/her he would up the bid. I hope it was you Mathman

Just think waking up in the morning with an autographed pair of ice skates on the wall in front of you and the signature is Michelle Kwan.:agree:

Ice Princess

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Yeah, I wish I had enough money!! She better not retire! She should enjoy pro life! (if she can) :eek:hwell: