Entries | Golden Skate

Entries

Jasper

Final Flight
My first reaction was !!! at men's Skate Canada field. Buttle vs. Lambiel vs. Weir vs. Takahashi with plenty of other great skaters as well. Skate America is also incredibly deep on the ladies side.

Should we assume that if a skater is entered in a GP event, that means they are committed to competing another season? For instance, I saw Petrova/Tikhonov but they claimed at last year's Worlds that they were officially done (to be honest, I'm not surpsied to see their names back in the list.) Also, I didn't expect the veteran ice dance teams like D/Stav, D/V, D/L, D/Scho, and C/S to all return to competition but I am certainly smiling if that is true! Especially D/V, they deserve a real shot at a Worlds Gold. Also, no Plushenko, Cohen, or Slutskaya. I want to be rid of Evgeni, so please don't come back.

And Shen/Zhao seem to be returning after injury!

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Last edited:
He's been around for quite a while. He should qualify for many skating related positions if he want to,

Preaubert is already at SA and Ponsero and Joubert are fully booked elsewhere. Are there any other French skaters available?

Joe