Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: GS/FSU Pool Party Friday Night!

Moving Forward
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707
    OK Nan, you one upped me!!
    Ok, so who are you bringing????
    Dee
    I posted that I was bringing Daniel Day Lewis ( ) and my mama always taught me it was good manners to leave with the one that brought you (or the one you brought).......but she also taught me about extenuating circumstances.....

Sexy, smart and sterilized! childfreegirl's Avatar
    Seems like it's a good time for a dip. Whew, is it hot down here!

My guest: Steven Cousins (where's my drooling smiley?)
    Song: Sunshine and Summertime by Faith Hill
    Food: Kaluha cake

Sean - didn't notice you had chosen Evan... I guess I just assumed you were going to bring your lady lol I don't have to bring Evan... I could bring Kurt (and family) lol

*goes over to introduce herself to Stevey*

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle
    Sean - didn't notice you had chosen Evan... I guess I just assumed you were going to bring your lady lol I don't have to bring Evan...
    That's OK, Fumie said she would, but is bringing Chika too - maybe she wants to meet Piel's Date. So It worked out better, I guess I shouldn't be so shy and stop waiting for them to ask me. Besides Evan said he would rather go with you anyway

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    So when is this party getting underway? It's HOT. Johnny and TT want to go swimming!

Hey Piel doesn't share her men!

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    I had him first! You are the Other Woman. Just one of many - Cristina, Irina, Camille...

But I will admit you beat me to the (watermelon) punch, so we've got some sweet juicy sangria.

Rinkside
    OK, I'll play.
    Guest: Elena Liashenko (and, since you don't have a :swoon: smiley... )
    Song: "Candy" Manhattan Transfer
    For the Bar: Marston's Pedigree Ale (and, since you don't have a :nopryde: smiley... )

O, and btw, it looks to me like the GSers would fit right in at FSU!!

My first choice of a date was going to be Evan but when I saw him already taken decided to bring my second choice.
    Happy to see many of you now see what I saw in Evan when he first came out at Skate America, at least thats the first time i ever saw him, his skating reminded me so much of Todd just fell in love with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver
    So when is this party getting underway? It's HOT. Johnny and TT want to go swimming!
    Tell TT that if she wants to cool off, taking off that oversized fur coat would be a good start...

I don't see a lot of Todd in Evan... I get a Kurt vibe

OK, I have been told by my date I am not aloud in the speedo. So the skinny dipp'n might start early. And Thanks MM for the Transporter Technology to get me out to Nipon and back I have also had to change my food for the Buffet to grilled Unagi on a stick. Sorry Peil, but you won't know it's eel if you try it. Tastes like chicken.

So I need to stop by the store for some jizake and some Coka-Cola for Chika.

Anyone getting crazy yet?

The water feels great, the buffet yummy, music is rockin', and the bar....well the bar is SRO....why am I not surprised? Special thanks to Paula for bringing the hot waiters in the little teeny, tiny speedos ... with GS tatooed on their ......... Nice touch Paula!. . Sean is sitting on the diving board with Fumie. Joesitz and Tarosova are having martinis and discussing CoP. Mathman is at the buffet where Michelle is showing him her newest salad creation. Kwanford wife is for the fifth time explaining to Sasha how to play Marco Polo. Toni is snapping pics of everyone. DeLo and Alexie are dancing in the middle of the buffet table........I do believe there is booty popping going on. OK I need a drink.....waiter!!!

Hey Sean skinny dippin' after midnight........but this is a global party so just like happy hour it is always midnight somewhere.

"Sasha get off the diving board, I am trying to have a good conversation here! Go ask Chika to stop hanging on Clooney and give her some tips on landing the 3t."

Inviting Clooney was a mistake......(Piel kicking self for not bringing McDreamy).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast