Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: GS/FSU Pool Party Friday Night!

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver
    Not sure you guys got my drift. Last time we saw either Joe or Tarasova they'd been sitting together for hours crying over those memories of Alexei and Ilia as they nibbled Toni's Reindeer Sausage. I heard Tatiana Anatolyevna say she felt as if she were back in Siberia...

and I don't think she was in any state to realize she couldn't be in Siberia because she was wearing a black leather bikini. (Who knew what was under those coats?)

Don't mean to gossip but there could be trouble so I'd better say it - there were four empty bottles of white Zinfandel next to them.

And we know Joe - as a teetotaller - can't handle booze.

Where could they have gone? Who would have been driving? (or did MM lend out another of those machines?) And... what could they have been doing?

It's so confusing!
    Piel, can handle this one. blush, blush. All I was doing was sitting quietly in the weeds.

Dee

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    What exactly were you wearing, Dee?

Hey I give up on these men. Clooney flirted with anything that could bat their eyes at him, no one bothered to tell me that Ben Bratt was there until he had already hooked up with somebody, and on top of that Sasha was like a mosquito......everywhere and irritating. I am going back to my telephone. As for Joe and TT I heard they took off for some after hours jazz club that serves designer vodkas. DeLo so THAT's what you wanted the extra large bottle of calamine lotion for?

Rooting for the divas with Kwanford Spun Silver's Avatar
    OK, so Joe is a teetotaller EXCEPT when certain people throw certain kinds of parties...

Dee, were you with Jhar? Her clothes seem to have fallen off too. Who else had a sunburn today?

And Piel, don't think you've fooled everybody. I saw what you and Todd E were doing in the lavender bushes.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell Jhar what you were doing with HER date. It smelled to me like you even made off with her Malibu Rum! How could you, Piel!

The night of a thousand wardrobe malfunctions

Sasha may have been mosquito like, but her bight was not that bad. Well it didn't itch after. I think she was just a little lost 'cause Johnny kept getting preoccupied. Some one should have told him feathers don't fair well in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Spun Silver
    OK, so Joe is a teetotaller EXCEPT when certain people throw certain kinds of parties...

Dee, were you with Jhar? Her clothes seem to have fallen off too. Who else had a sunburn today?

And Piel, don't think you've fooled everybody. I saw what you and Todd E were doing in the lavender bushes.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell Jhar what you were doing with HER date. It smelled to me like you even made off with her Malibu Rum! How could you, Piel!
    I am a woman with no morals....what did ya expect, LOL???? And just lost my last ounce of self respect over on the karaoke thread by belting out a line form "You Light Up My Life"
    Last edited by Piel; 07-30-2006 at 02:36 PM.

Custom Title
    If anyone shows up for this pool party in a G-String, I am out of here!!!

no sunburn just a little tan.
    Ok on sneeking off with my date and drinking my rum, I ran off with Evan for a bit myself

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6