GS/FSU Pool Party Friday Night! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GS/FSU Pool Party Friday Night!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
DeLo when Johnny called I told him this was pool party not swan lake....but you know Johnny and Camille, anything for a little drama........he just better not bring Sasha. :p

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I think Sasha should come along, wasn't someone saying she was good at the "splash":laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Alright

for my guest... Evan Lysacek
Music: can I suggest a couple? Me & My Gang by Rascal Flatts and When the Sun Goes Down by Kenny Chesney and Uncle Kracker... oh and It's 5 o'clock somewhere by Alan Jackson with Jimmy Buffet (hey I'm a country girl, gotta represent!)
and for food I'll bring a platter of Alaskan favorites, which includes Alaskan King Crab, Moose ribs, Chicken Fried Moose Steak Strips, Different samples of Salmon (most likely the fresh red [aka sockeye] salmon my dad just netted) and Halibut... and maybe some Caribou or Reindeer Sausage. None of which are endangered, just to let you know... (though PETA will still frown upon it lol) I can vouch for all of it, and knowing me, my mom made it all because Lord knows I can't cook any of it! LOL

and I'm also coming in a tankini... ain't got the body for the swimming undies... lol

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
Haven't been to the pool all summer.
My guest will be Todd E
Music will be Kerosene by Miranda Lambert
And whats a party without Hank Jrs, All My Rowdy Friends Are Comming Over Tonight or Grath Brooks, I Got Friends In Low Places
Drink Malibu Rum & Pineapple Juice :party:

Last edited:

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
Jhar55 said:
Drink Malibu Rum & Pineapple Juice :party:

That sounds yummy. :yes:

I'm bringing a BIG glass!!

And Dee, if I get to fetch Alexei food, I also get to feed him.....right??? ;)

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NansXOXOX said:
That sounds yummy. :yes:

I'm bringing a BIG glass!!

And Dee, if I get to fetch Alexei food, I also get to feed him.....right??? ;)
OK Nan, you one upped me!! :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, so who are you bringing????

Dee

NansXOXOX

Final Flight
Dee4707 said:
OK Nan, you one upped me!! :laugh: :laugh:
Ok, so who are you bringing????
Dee

I posted that I was bringing Daniel Day Lewis :)love: ) and my mama always taught me it was good manners to leave with the one that brought you (or the one you brought).......but she also taught me about extenuating circumstances.....;)

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Seems like it's a good time for a dip. Whew, is it hot down here!

My guest: Steven Cousins (where's my drooling smiley?)
Song: Sunshine and Summertime by Faith Hill
Food: Kaluha cake

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Sean - didn't notice you had chosen Evan... I guess I just assumed you were going to bring your lady lol I don't have to bring Evan... I could bring Kurt (and family) lol

*goes over to introduce herself to Stevey*

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Tonichelle said:
Sean - didn't notice you had chosen Evan... I guess I just assumed you were going to bring your lady lol I don't have to bring Evan...
That's OK, Fumie said she would, but is bringing Chika too - maybe she wants to meet Piel's Date. So It worked out better, I guess I shouldn't be so shy and stop waiting for them to ask me.:laugh: Besides Evan said he would rather go with you anyway:frown:

I had him first! You are the Other Woman. Just one of many - Cristina, Irina, Camille...

But I will admit you beat me to the (watermelon) punch, so we've got some sweet juicy sangria.

Reuven

Rinkside
OK, I'll play.
Guest: Elena Liashenko (and, since you don't have a :swoon: smiley... :love:)
Song: "Candy" Manhattan Transfer
For the Bar: Marston's Pedigree Ale (and, since you don't have a :nopryde: smiley...:party: )

O, and btw, it looks to me like the GSers would fit right in at FSU!! :agree:

Jhar55

Medalist
My first choice of a date was going to be Evan but when I saw him already taken decided to bring my second choice.
Happy to see many of you now see what I saw in Evan when he first came out at Skate America, at least thats the first time i ever saw him, his skating reminded me so much of Todd just fell in love with it.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Spun Silver said:
So when is this party getting underway? It's HOT. Johnny and TT want to go swimming!

Tell TT that if she wants to cool off, taking off that oversized fur coat would be a good start... ;)

I don't see a lot of Todd in Evan... I get a Kurt vibe :love: