GS/FSU Pool Party Friday Night! | Page 4 | Golden Skate

GS/FSU Pool Party Friday Night!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Well Fumie and I have got to get Chika back, thanks Math for the telleporter machine *hick*. I think I'll stay over there for a bit, you sure you know how to work this thing Tonich....................................

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Ach! I'm so late! But did I miss the whole thing??? No, everyone's ones in the pool!

My guests are Chris Bowman and Brian Boitano--got have some older folks--and someone to watch Chris to make sure he isn't handing out illegal substances or putting all the street clothes out in the trash.

Obviously, my songs are "After Midnight" and "The Morning After"
The drinks are bloody mary's
I've brought the barbecued brisket with Salt Lick sauce, baked beans and lobster salad though.

Watch out - Toller Cranston just cannonballed Chris Bowman!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Great, DP shows up after I leave, and who know CzarinaAnya could hold me above her head for so many rotations! Toni, I almost didn't brush my teeth because your Moose Ribs were so good!

Well, everyone is still sleeping on the other side of the Pacific rim here, and I really can't remember how to work MM's Telleporter. I think it is selective memory:laugh: I don't mind being here:agree: :laugh: I better hit the coffee shops before I have to settle for reheated coffee. Thanks for throwing the party Piel, Kampi! and the Love Shack duet will always have a fond place in my heart - sorry I tried to back out of it at first.;)

What ever happened to Sasha anyway?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Hmmmmmmm I dunno... I think she left with that bunch of actors that crashed the party earlier...

Jhar55

Medalist
Man I had the worst hangover when I got up this morning :rofl:
The party was tons of fun, if anyone has an extra top in their bag it's mine :biggrin: Drinking makes my clothes fall off :rofl:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel, what happened to my leather???? I can't find it. Where is everyone --- it's Saturday night.

Still looking for my leather. ;) ;)

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
DeLo Sasha had it. For some reason Sean thought she needed to be strip searched before she left and sure enough she had several pieces of clothing belonging to guests stashed on her. She also kept trying to mononpolize Clooney. Not that he needed any help...such a flirt!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Spun Silver said:
Has anybody seen Tarasova?

Come to think of it, where's Joe?
Where's Math, last time I saw him Mrs. Math was chasing him around the pool. I wonder why??

Piel, when are we going to practice our dance again??

Dee

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
SeaniBu said:
Wow, where did everyone go, am I toasted on love goggles or what?? the music is good but I can't even find the hostess, did she take off with Ben Bratt? But CzarinaAnya is still treading water in the deep end. Wow what powerful legs she has. Well Fumie and I are jumping in after long the walk to join her - even Funmie is impressed with CzarinaAnya beauty - and hope that Chika and George come around soon, what a twerp leaving Piel all alone like that. Great walk though, she is such a incredible lady. No expectations left unfulfilled here. I could listen to her all night.

Hey, where did Toni and my buddy Evan take off to?

Ok, now, Sean, you're good, but Fumie is freaking me out! :eek:

OOh my song came on! *yay*

Somebody has Dr.Zhivago!? Pleassse put it on! :love:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
It's going to be a couple of days before I recover from this Dee. At this rate we are never going to make the Olympics. We will forever be known as the Chris Bowman and Nicole Bobek of synchro swimming...................too busy partying to practice:rofl: . We have to find some new music the pleather bikinis have to go. Bad enough having to wear jello in our hair at least we can have comfy costumes. Any ideas???:biggrin:

Not sure you guys got my drift. Last time we saw either Joe or Tarasova they'd been sitting together for hours crying over those memories of Alexei and Ilia as they nibbled Toni's Reindeer Sausage. I heard Tatiana Anatolyevna say she felt as if she were back in Siberia...

and I don't think she was in any state to realize she couldn't be in Siberia because she was wearing a black leather bikini. (Who knew what was under those coats?)

Don't mean to gossip but there could be trouble so I'd better say it - there were four empty bottles of white Zinfandel next to them.

And we know Joe - as a teetotaller - can't handle booze.

Where could they have gone? Who would have been driving? (or did MM lend out another of those machines?) And... what could they have been doing?

It's so confusing!

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Spun Silver said:
Not sure you guys got my drift. Last time we saw either Joe or Tarasova they'd been sitting together for hours crying over those memories of Alexei and Ilia as they nibbled Toni's Reindeer Sausage. I heard Tatiana Anatolyevna say she felt as if she were back in Siberia...

and I don't think she was in any state to realize she couldn't be in Siberia because she was wearing a black leather bikini. (Who knew what was under those coats?)

Don't mean to gossip but there could be trouble so I'd better say it - there were four empty bottles of white Zinfandel next to them.

And we know Joe - as a teetotaller - can't handle booze.

Where could they have gone? Who would have been driving? (or did MM lend out another of those machines?) And... what could they have been doing?

It's so confusing!
Piel, can handle this one. blush, blush. All I was doing was sitting quietly in the weeds.

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Hey I give up on these men. Clooney flirted with anything that could bat their eyes at him, no one bothered to tell me that Ben Bratt was there until he had already hooked up with somebody, and on top of that Sasha was like a mosquito......everywhere and irritating. I am going back to my telephone.:p ;) :biggrin: As for Joe and TT I heard they took off for some after hours jazz club that serves designer vodkas. DeLo so THAT's what you wanted the extra large bottle of calamine lotion for?:laugh:

OK, so Joe is a teetotaller EXCEPT when certain people throw certain kinds of parties...

Dee, were you with Jhar? Her clothes seem to have fallen off too. Who else had a sunburn today?

And Piel, don't think you've fooled everybody. I saw what you and Todd E were doing in the lavender bushes.

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell Jhar what you were doing with HER date. It smelled to me like you even made off with her Malibu Rum! How could you, Piel!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
The night of a thousand wardrobe malfunctions:laugh:

Sasha may have been mosquito like, but her bight was not that bad. Well it didn't itch after. I think she was just a little lost 'cause Johnny kept getting preoccupied. Some one should have told him feathers don't fair well in the water.