GS/FSU Pool Party Friday Night! | Page 3 | Golden Skate

GS/FSU Pool Party Friday Night!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
OK, I have been told by my date I am not aloud in the speedo. So the skinny dipp'n might start early. And Thanks MM for the Transporter Technology to get me out to Nipon and back:laugh: I have also had to change my food for the Buffet to grilled Unagi on a stick. Sorry Peil, but you won't know it's eel if you try it. Tastes like chicken.:agree:

So I need to stop by the store for some jizake and some Coka-Cola for Chika.

Anyone getting crazy yet?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
The water feels great, the buffet yummy, music is rockin', and the bar....well the bar is SRO....why am I not surprised? Special thanks to Paula for bringing the hot waiters in the little teeny, tiny speedos ... with GS tatooed on their .........:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Nice touch Paula!.:bow: :bow: :bow: . Sean is sitting on the diving board with Fumie. Joesitz and Tarosova are having martinis and discussing CoP. Mathman is at the buffet where Michelle is showing him her newest salad creation. Kwanford wife is for the fifth time explaining to Sasha how to play Marco Polo. Toni is snapping pics of everyone. DeLo and Alexie are dancing in the middle of the buffet table........I do believe there is booty popping going on. OK I need a drink.....waiter!!!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Hey Sean skinny dippin' after midnight........but this is a global party so just like happy hour it is always midnight somewhere. :biggrin:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
"Sasha get off the diving board, I am trying to have a good conversation here! Go ask Chika to stop hanging on Clooney and give her some tips on landing the 3t.":laugh:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Inviting Clooney was a mistake......(Piel kicking self for not bringing McDreamy).

Lynn226

On the Ice
Okay, bring out the karaoke machine. One of my dates, Manny, is about sing Purple Rain.:biggrin: Who's next in line?

Meanwhile, I'll be snuggling with my other date, Stéphane, by the pool. (Don't tell Manny!)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
OK I let Sasha dive and I am sorry a third of you are wet, who knew such a tiny lady could make such a big splash? Who invited her anyway? Ah she is fun, I am glad she showed and we shouldn't have been on the board anyway. I will say one thing, she dove with style and that was great form - 6.0 Sasha.

ooh, Fumie says she wants to go for a walk. Cloony keep Chika and :laugh: Piel occupied for a while. What a way to get out of the duet.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
That's OK going to start a sing along on another thread. Sasha keeps singing off key over here.:p

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Allright Piel, Fumie is such a sweet heart she says i should do a Duet of "Love Shack" with you on Lynn's karaoke machine. Let's go - eki ma sho
I think we all want to stop the Sasha song.

He-e-e-e-e-r'e's Johnny! Sorry we're late. I had to drag him away from the party over at the Russian Consulate, a tribute to Russian fashion. But hey, the good news is, more party favors. Scarves for everybody! Sunglasses over here! Anybody got wodka?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
so am I going to be the designated driver for ALL of you???? I may need to start taking up a collection to pay for gas lol

(Johnny) Ooooh, is that the Monkees? Gah-roovy! Hey - let's dance. Marina & I have been doing reverse lifts together. Who wants to try them? How about you, T'chelle?

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Wow, where did everyone go, am I toasted on love goggles or what?? the music is good but I can't even find the hostess, did she take off with Ben Bratt? But CzarinaAnya is still treading water in the deep end. Wow what powerful legs she has. Well Fumie and I are jumping in after long the walk to join her - even Funmie is impressed with CzarinaAnya beauty - and hope that Chika and George come around soon, what a twerp leaving Piel all alone like that. Great walk though, she is such a incredible lady. No expectations left unfulfilled here. I could listen to her all night.

Hey, where did Toni and my buddy Evan take off to?

Last edited:
(Johnny) Nope, Evan's gone off with Piel and Toni's in the water doing lifts with me. Hey girlfriend, not so high! Wow, you're stronger than you look! Are you sure you don't want to go into ice dancing?

Your turn, Czarina! Hey - somebody put on Dr Zhivago!

Watch, Seanibu, you're next. I bet you've never been lifted by a Czarina.

And then Fumie and I will show you guys the water-dancing performance of a lifetime. Not to be immodest or anything, but some people are going to be very sorry they left early.

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Spun Silver said:
Watch, Seanibu, you're next. I bet you've never been lifted by a Czarina.

And then Fumie and I will show you guys the water-dancing performance of a lifetime. Not to be immodest or anything, but some people are going to be very sorry they left early.
Not physically, but when I saw a picture of Czarina she lifted my heart!

Fools leaving so early, liking the water dance!