Tanith Belbin on Ford Model page | Golden Skate

Tanith Belbin on Ford Model page

babyoscar

On the Ice
http://www.fordmodels.com

once the pop-up comes up, click new york, then click women, click the letter T, and then find tanith's name.

here is my question, how do you save that picture? it makes tanith looks a lot older than she is. thanks

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Hit your printscreen button, on the keyboard. If you have PSP, go into it, right click and paste. crop the picture, and save as . Sometimes this doesn't work with flashplayer, so I'm not sure about Macromedia.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Any photo I see of her from now on will pale insignificance to the face I saw live. Nothing can capture that true beauty, nothing!

But she still is pretty in it:laugh:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I could not find the picture. Anyway, I don't get all the rave about Tanith - even if she is an exCanuk - just looks like a over made up teen to me.

Lonewolf

On the Ice
I could not find the picture as well, because I have a pop-up blocker. However, another way to find the picture is to do a search. Use just her first name and her picture shows up.

babyoscar

On the Ice
tanith

tanith isn't a teen anymore, her bday is july 1984, so she just turned 22. yes, that heavy make up looks weird on her. but she is still beautiful. when i meet her in person, her skin was flawless. very few people have flawless skin without the help of make up to cover up the flaw. one person person i have meet with flawless skin is anne hathaway, the girl who played mia in princess diaries. when i meet both of them, neither of them had very much make up on, so it definitely surprised me how nice their skins are.

CDMM1991

Medalist
Can someone post a direct link to the picture? Or upload it? I can't seem to get to it with my slow dial up connection.