Costume Party Saturday Night 8/5! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Costume Party Saturday Night 8/5!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OK then. Any chance of getting restored since we have been on extra special good behavior lately:bow: :bow: :bow: ? That is except for DeLo who can't keep her clothes on.:p

Toni how about IM conference......................not sure how it works, have only IMd one on one:biggrin: .

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Here's a great idea. How about if we have Piel go on bended :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: knee to Paula because Paula wants us to be happy here. I think that should be reason enough. :clap: :clap:

Whatcha all think??? :rock: :rock:

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I know how it works on AOL and Yahoo, and I prefer Yahoo... MSN is no good because it limits how many can be in a conference convo... unless they've changed in the last couple of years :)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Sounds like the party is going to be a private IM thing. If it doesn't pan out with the "chat room" or IM, I will try to attend - I hope that isn't incentive to keep it private:laugh: I promise no questionable behavior this time:biggrin:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
why don't we all just log on here at GS at a set time sat and see how it works......posting normally (or abnormally depending on the poster:p )

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
that works... no biggie...

chats are just convientent because everyone's on the same page simultaneously (ha ha yeah I can't spell hukd on foneks werkd fer me!) not trying to leave anyone out....

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
why don't we all just log on here at GS at a set time sat and see how it works......posting normally (or abnormally depending on the poster:p )
So Ms Piel, what time does the party start?? Do you want us to bring food and drinks??

Dee

Hey, Tone, "simultaneously" is right! :agree: (Not so sure about conveintent -- I think it should be conveenyent.) :p

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
What time is good for you guys? Toni, Dee, Sean, RD, JHar, MM? I am flexible. RD and I are in the eastern time zone, MM, JHar and Dee are in central (I think), Sean is mountain, and Toni is pacific? Anyone else want to join us?

So we need to set a time to begin and also a time to end.......you know what a pain those partygoers that refuse to leave te party can be. Any one want to make thse decisions? Maybe a topic of conversation? Suggestons?

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Well I am starting to believe the Dread Pirate Roberts might have been a good choice too, what with Buttercup and Anna-Marie showing up.:clap: Oh well I'l stick with Tuxedo Mask:laugh:

ETA, I should note that it crossed my mind to dress as Mark Anthony or Steve Trevor. But I heard women dig capes too so I used some one I think of being very cool IMO and figured the Tux wouldn't hurt either.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I'm running off to pickup my costume. See you around 7 Pm Central time. :clap: :clap:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I'm here for the party. Got on my costume and have a drink already!!

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm drinking a glass of white zinfendel. The bar is at the end of the next room through there. Oh Piel, you're beautiful. Where's your date and who is it???

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Thanks Dee. I think I will have a frozen dacquiri and Bernie wants a beer, LOL. Bernie came along for a while to make sure I stay out of trouble. Imagine that