SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Game #2
Name one thing you love about your best friend -

He is a very supportive husband to his wife and child, so far:laugh:

Pet Peeves
Besides the toilet paper role
...:laugh:
"Turn singles on your car not being used to indicate that you are going to turn."

Dee - I just read over the Edge and felt like I should just keep listening to what they're are saying and not comment.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Where's Jhar55, Kwanford wife, Math, Joe and Piel is still missing.

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Dee4707 said:
Hi Toni, glad you finally made it!!! Did you show us a picture of your costume??

no, but I'm dressed similar to this... I love Zoe Saldana's character! LOL

sorry I went MIA for a few minutes... bad news came over the Alaska wire and I had to take a moment or two... :(

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Boy, I haven't been to a party in years. It sure has been fun. I'm dancing one more time, the Anniversary Waltz. Don't laugh, I've never danced the waltz before. I really have to get to bed. Seven comes way earlier every time.
Goodnight everybody. Hope you all are going to church in the morning too. Or, whatever day you use. Sure hope we can do this again. I better think of a different costume because this one is just too hot.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good night Grgranny, you were just loads of fun tonight. You made me laugh a couple of times.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
AWWWWWWW GrGranny, you can't cut out early (says the quiet one lol)

*does the Pirate boogie*

Jhar55

Medalist
Sorry I didn't make the party. My really good friend had surgery on Thrusday went to visit her on Friday when she got home and because she couldn't be alone I ended up staying the night along with another friend. (her mother stayed during the day) We were up every three hours helpfing to the bathroom and takeing meds. And also was need to for Saturday night. Man I am so tired last night was my first night home, but she'd do the same for me.
But when she is healed she'll look Marvelous.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
A bag lady story:
I had a surprise party for my husbands 60th birthday. We had a bag lady show up. It was pretty hysterical. No one knew who it was. Eventually found it was my sister Madelon. They had been so insistent she wasn't coming. It didn't take too long to figure it out. My brother that came had a camper on his pickup so she had stayed out there a while before she came in. My grandson had broken his leg playing soccer (or whatever game it is where they kick the ball :rofl: ). She asked him what happened and he said that was from kicking the last bag lady. :rofl: :rofl:
He was 11. She finally got so hot she went in the utility room and took a shower and couldn't figure out where the towels so ended up using the hand towel. Then she wouldn't come out and everyone wanted to see her so badly. It was areally fun time. :love:

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Grgranny said:
A bag lady story:
I had a surprise party for my husbands 60th birthday. We had a bag lady show up. It was pretty hysterical. No one knew who it was. Eventually found it was my sister Madelon. They had been so insistent she wasn't coming. It didn't take too long to figure it out. My brother that came had a camper on his pickup so she had stayed out there a while before she came in. My grandson had broken his leg playing soccer (or whatever game it is where they kick the ball :rofl: ). She asked him what happened and he said that was from kicking the last bag lady. :rofl: :rofl:
He was 11. She finally got so hot she went in the utility room and took a shower and couldn't figure out where the towels so ended up using the hand towel. Then she wouldn't come out and everyone wanted to see her so badly. It was areally fun time. :love:
Your family sounds fun lol :)