Costume Party Saturday Night 8/5! | Golden Skate

Costume Party Saturday Night 8/5!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Sean has come up with the idea for this weeks party........costumes. Here's the plan........posters from all FS boards are invited, let's pack the house! So GSers who post at other boards please extend the invitation. Everyone needs to RSVP here with what their costume is of or if coming as a celebrity/character who they are coming as. NO REPEATING COSTUMES OR CELEBS/CHARACTERS. post a pic of your character/costume if you would like.

I choose Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra, the Queen of Denial, LOL. Finally a chance to use up all of that dragqueen green eyeshadow I have had for years.http://img.timeinc.net/ew/img/review/010413/cleo_l.jpg

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yeah Piel, I wondered if there was going to be a party this weekend. :clap: :clap: I need to think who I'm going to be. ;)

Dee

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I've been working waayy to hard this week... I need a good party... I shall come as Xena, the Warrior Princes. Now, I just need to figure out where to get the leather bustier from...

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kwanford Wife said:
Now, I just need to figure out where to get the leather bustier from...
Piel probably has an extra one!! :rofl: :rofl:

KW, where have you been? Were you at the pool party Friday??? You need to stay connected. You should have seen Math. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I know... but this is my busy season and if I plan on wasting valuable company time keeping up with skating this winter, I needed to get my plan together for official board approval... I swear, if I ever hit the Mega Millions, I'm going to open a Starbucks & Quiznos franchise, hire some know it all smart aleck and retire to the Caymens... oh, wait ~ that's what my company's owner did... :banging:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Gotta love a man in a cape............

Superman
Zorro
Phantom of the Opera
Dracula
Batman
and now our own MathMan........no wonder Mrs. Math doesn't like him to party with us Dee:biggrin:
Mathman

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What do you think Red Dog will come as??? Blue Dog........pink dog, a poodle? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I found the perfect costume for him and I think it would be great. Very lovely!!!

Red Dog's Costume

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Are these the only people coming to the party??? Where is everyone??? :clap: :clap:

Dee

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Be sure and have it plenty cool because I am coming as a bag lady. You'll have to hide all you goodies.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grgranny said:
Be sure and have it plenty cool because I am coming as a bag lady. You'll have to hide all you goodies.
:laugh: :laugh: :clap: :clap: You make me laugh Grgranny. Good choice on the costume and I'm happy your're coming to the party. I think you can keep Piel in line. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Hmm..........and who needed the extralarge bottle of calamine lotion and lost her clothes at the last party? Hey set me up with a drink and telephone and I'll find mysef a nice quiet corner and behave.

Jhar55

Medalist
Oh wow another party, I am comming will be wearing a bunny suit. Comming as one of Hefs girlfriends :biggrin:
Guess it will have to be one of his "old ones" don't quite fit into that 20 something. :laugh:
I'll bring some chips and dip little something to snack on.
What time does the party start?

Oh, that would be me who lost part of her clothes :)

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
depending on how I feel Saturday I should be there at the party

I'll be dressed as Anna-Marie from the first Pirates movie.... I'm in a pirating kinda mood...

camera is charged and ready lol

you know what would really be fun is if we could organize a chat via a common IM or a chat room and we could party that way... it'd be interesting to say the least :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Toni do we not have live chat here. I remember when Fetalattraction was here we did.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
Toni do we not have live chat here. I remember when Fetalattraction was here we did.
I was wondering the same about the chat room. Great idea Toni. Toni, can you find out if the chat room is up and running?

Dee