Christopher Dean - Golden Skate Interview | Golden Skate

Christopher Dean - Golden Skate Interview

G

GSK8

Christopher Dean - Golden Skate Interview

Christopher Dean, who turns 45 on July 27, has had more impact on the sport of ice dancing in the last 20 years than any other individual. Enjoy an interview with the renowned choreographer and 1984 Olympic Gold Medallist (with partner Jayne Torvill) as he takes time to answer questions from his fans!

» <strong><a href="http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2002/071703.shtml" target="top">Interview</a></strong>

H

heyang

Re: Christopher Dean - Golden Skate Interview

Nice.

BTW, I don't recall hearing about Jayne's child. I guess we don't hear as much about her in the US because she's based in the UK.

G

GSK8

True. I wanted to include her but it would have taken twice the amount of time.

D

dlksk8fan

Thanks for the interview.

And a happy 45th birthday! (same day as mine minus one year)

I

icenut84

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>BTW, I don't recall hearing about Jayne's child. I guess we don't hear as much about her in the US because she's based in the UK.[/quote]

I heard about that on the T&D list a while back (earlier this year, I think). I don't think any formal press release/statement etc was made. She and her husband adopted a baby (boy?), IIRC.

S

Show 42

<span style="color:green;font-size:medium;">Great interview Paula.......thanks for sharing.....:D 42</span>

B

Bleuchick

Thank you Paula!

that was a great interview.

Btw, over the past year, I have enjoyed reading these interviews. Great people interviewed and definitely make GS in a must-visit site. Anyways, this is just a positive post in case you go through alot to do these inteviews.

:D