Dear Paula............... | Golden Skate

Dear Paula...............

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Dear All Knowing and Powerful Webmistress Paula,:bow: :bow: :bow:

Any chance of getting live chat back? We have all been VERY good lately, no food fights, running with scissors, or playing with matches. and we even played well with those crazy kids from FSU.:biggrin: Maybe a mod would agree to........... well.... moderate the chat? :p

Thank you so much for considering this request.:bow: :rock: :chorus: :agree: Sorry there are no more suck up icons......I tried.

Patti (Piel)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Piel gets the title of biggest brownnoser this week ;) LOL

I'll be the mod to moderate, if time permits... it'd be fun (though with my slow dial up I may not be the best choice)

R.D.

Record Breaker
hey, that would be a great idea. However, last time the chat never worked for me...(I think it was buggy or something)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I will certainly add it to my list of things to work on :) Many "behind the scenes" matters currently taking place.

I don't know... When my parents told me they would put it on the list of things to work on, that was a lot like no. :rofl:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
So I'm an optimist, LOL. I have to admit that the "many behind scenes matters" gave me an image of the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz......................all you mods scurrying about and a big head of Paula on the screen.:bow: :bow: :bow:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well actually the mods are the "head" (in charge)....I'm just along for the ride ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yeah that's what she keeps telling us anyway...

"PAY KNOW ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN! THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ HAS SPOKEN!"

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dear All Knowing and Powerful Webmistress Paula,:bow: :bow: :bow:

Any chance of getting live chat back? We have all been VERY good lately, no food fights, running with scissors, or playing with matches. and we even played well with those crazy kids from FSU.:biggrin: Maybe a mod would agree to........... well.... moderate the chat? :p

Thank you so much for considering this request.:bow: :rock: :chorus: :agree: Sorry there are no more suck up icons......I tried.

Patti (Piel)
Good going Piel, You said everything just like I told you too!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hey, hey P-a-u-l-a------I'm singing to you.

Ok, I'll stop, I even promise to be good.

Dee