Those Beautiful Guys at Euros | Golden Skate

Those Beautiful Guys at Euros

My prediction that 3 European men would stand on the podium at the Olys and Worlds. Yet Buttle (Olys) and Lysacek (Worlds) sneaked in there. ANYWAY if's 2007 Euros and HERE THEY COME:

Stephane LAMBIEL
Brian JOUBERT
Kevin v.d. PERREN
Alben PREAUBERT
Stefan LINDEMANN
Sergei VORONOV
Tomas VERNER
Yannick PONSERO
Silvio SMALLUN
Sergei DAVYDOV
Roman SEROV
Gheorghe CHIPER
Alexander USPENSKI
Samuel CONTESTI
Peter LIEBERS
Andrei GRIAZEV
Ilia KLIMKIN
Sergei DOBRIN
Gregor URBAS
Anton KOVALESKI

Are you impressed with this Field? Whoever the podium brings in, will they also podium at the 2007 Worlds? I think a Japanese skater will sneak in the Worlds. But, hey, let's watch these guys before making any rash predictions.

Joe

Lynn226

On the Ice
Lambiel, Joubert, and KDVP are mine.:biggrin:

Seriously, I hope Joubert wins a world title soon. He's had silver twice and I would argue that he should have won in Dortmund. Of course, there are a few other people who I would like to see win a world title, too.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
It seems likely that Lambiel and Joubert will be on next Europeans podium, but who might be the third skater... LOL, so difficult to predict as Plushenko is not competing. My personal wish for the third skater would be Preaubert, Uspenski or Verner, and I very much hope that Lambiel is the winner.

About next Olympics I believe that Lysacek will be on the podium, and hope that Weir also will be (if he really concentrates on skating and has less distractions). Lambiel and Joubert are other possible choices.

Next Worlds: Lambiel, Joubert and Lysacek.

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
The 2010 Olympics will be held here in Vancouver/Whistler, BC. Therefore, I predict that one of our Canadian male skaters will be standing on the podium. Let's at least give our guys on this side of the world a chance......Yikes.