TV Alert: SOI, Volume I on PBS | Golden Skate

TV Alert: SOI, Volume I on PBS

According to my newspaper TV Guide, on a PBS channel from Long Island (ch 21 in NYC) at 7:30 (EST) will present: The Best of Stars on Ice, Volume I.

What would be in the volume, I do not know. If anyone has this on a CD, let us know and everyone who's interested check your PBS schedules.

Joe

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have the VHS... Scott Hamilton hosts and programs are of the main cast of the 'glory years' Kurt, Kristi, Scott, etc...

Scott's two are "Steppin Out" and either "Walk this Way" or "I Love Me" I'm trying to remember off the top of my head

Kristi also has two, IIRC and it's Madame Butterfly and Doop Doop

there are more than just those... and I recommend it as it's a great collection... G&G is featured as well...

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
This program is airing tonight on channel 44 WGBX in Boston at
9:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. EST.

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
According to its website, KOCE (Orange County, CA) will be showing both parts on August 21, beginning at 3 p.m. I couldn't find anything on the KCET (Los Angeles, CA) website.

Jhar55

Medalist
Have this on VHS and DVD, started to take it to a friend to watch whos laid up for a few days but then second thought nooo shes not big on skating and didn't want it to become a chew toy for the dogs :rofl:
(no she won't do that)
So took her some regular movies