Angie?????? | Golden Skate

Angie??????

S

skaterskickbutt

Angie??????

Are you ignoring me Angie?I would have no idea why you would but, u r online and never answer my im's,my e-mail, or anything! why? what did I do to you? I thought we were best friends. Please have the heart to answer me here :(

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

Re: Angie??????

I'm not sure that this would be a good thing to do... you should have probably emailed or pmed Angie...

S

skaterskickbutt

i have im'd, pm'd, e-mailed EVERYTING! Still nothing, my other friedns are online when she is and she is talking to them but won't answer me.:(

M

mmandel

I thought you were a co-moderator @ MKW. I may be wrong about this. But...I can't imagine you & Angie wouldn't get along. Why not post @ MKW..since it is her board, I know she will respond.

S

SammieJ

Be sure to post as skaterskickbutt though, not another skater:lol:

B

buttcheesesoup

Didn't you post that fake message as Michelle Kwan on her board? Maybe that's why she doesn't want to answer you.

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>i have im'd, pm'd, e-mailed EVERYTING! Still nothing, my other friedns are online when she is and she is talking to them but won't answer me.[/quote]

so instead of thinking she may not have anything to say you try to publicly force her to talk to you? maybe one of your mutual friends can ask her?

but if what the others here said is true I don't think it's her fault that she isn't speaking...

S

skaterskickbutt

omg! I never ever posted as mk!!!!!!! EVER! where did you hear that?
And I have been banned to mk as well
I was as shocked, suprized, overwhelmingly happy, the n sad and mad as much as the rest of you when mk "posted" I DID NOT DO THAT!!!WHo told you that?:(

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

for now I feel it neccesery to lock this thread... I've been in touch with Angie... and knowing her it has to have been something very bad in order for her not to give an explanation...

as for you being banned from her board that's HER right to do so, therefore don't bring it onto others. I'm sure she will reply to you when she feels the time is right.

**note: other mods may, in fact, reopen it. But I don't want to see this thread get out of hand**