Lloyd Eisler and Kristy Swanson expecting | Golden Skate

Lloyd Eisler and Kristy Swanson expecting

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
as reported by IMDB.com this morning. Baby is due around Valentine's day, which will make him about 15 months younger than lloyd's youngest.

I guess they are still together.

76olympics

On the Ice
:no: Blech!

Well, for baby's sake, I hope it works out... I never was very crazy about Lloyd, but Isabelle was a very good partisan for him in their books. Now, I think my misgivings were somewhat grounded.

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well, that is news indeed! Lloyd always was head srtong and a little on the wild side, Isabelle kept him in check when they skated together. I guess "Skating with Clebrities" brought Lloyd more than another title! I think he should have sat this one out.

Jhar55

Medalist
Well no matter how we feel about their personal lives we still should congratulate them on the new baby. :)

SusanBeth

Final Flight
Jhar55 said:
Well no matter how we feel about their personal lives we still should congratulate them on the new baby. :)

True! Many blessings to the little one!

Eeyora

Final Flight
ilovepaydays said:
Maybe Lloyd is trying to be the K-Fed of figure skating......

I was thinking the exact same thing. Both left their pregnant wives/girlfriends for other women and are fertile enough to sire more children.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I´m getting the impression that Eisler´s presence in the baby´s life will not be of long duration, perhaps. Let´s hope that in that case Kristy Swanson will be fortunate enough to find a nice and steady step-father for the child.

Last edited: