Michelle Kwan (Kraft commercial) | Golden Skate

Michelle Kwan (Kraft commercial)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
The Kraft salad dressing commercial? Yes, there is a thread on it somewhere. Very cute.:clap:

MKFSfan

Medalist
I see it quite often, very cute! Wasn't there a second one coming out? Or maybe that was just the shorter version of the 1st.

Another question: anyone see Sasha's Simply Saline commercial on TV?

Jhar55

Medalist
Saw it last night for the first time. Is that her little dog? If so we have the same kind expect mines a different color. :thumbsup:

dwiggin3

Final Flight
I've seen neither Kwan's Kraft commercial or Cohen's saline commercial....odd b/c I live in the DC area and we get EVERYTHING....

I did see Cohen's commercial for some high priced watch. She was trying to look intense/sultry but it just came accross as a blank, void stare.

Anyone have links to the Kwan/Cohen commercials?

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I've seen neither Kwan's Kraft commercial or Cohen's saline commercial....odd b/c I live in the DC area and we get EVERYTHING....

I did see Cohen's commercial for some high priced watch. She was trying to look intense/sultry but it just came accross as a blank, void stare.

Anyone have links to the Kwan/Cohen commercials?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Ze2HTY-AY

Here's the link to Michelle's Kraft commercial. Enjoy!

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Michelle's Kraft commercial

I've read that there is a third version of Michelle's Kraft commercial where she says "Be inspired...Kraft your salad". Not a major change just some words added at the end. Michelle was featured in a magazine article last year with her dogs and this dog wasn't pictured so it probably is a studio dog (very cute).

I haven't seen Sasha's commercial on TV or seen any comments about it being shown on TV.

Maureen