Masha Marries! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Masha Marries!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Hey, even my husband understands that Yagudin is on the official "list" - the man is simply so hot...

This used to be one of the things I'd "love to hate" about skating forums. The vast majority of the fanbase is female so you'd get all these foaming at the mouth comments on the forums. It drove me away from some of the old "underground" forums, actually.

But I understand. It's the same with a lot of guys and a certain (female) skater who I shall not name here. And I don't agree with them, either.

Cmon RD. You love it. Talk about the Ladies is your only bag for figure skating. Many female posters are right with you, and will only care at the Ladies Division.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I do only care about the ladies. It seems to me that you think it's a bad thing. Better than not liking skating at all, I suppose...

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I do only care about the ladies. It seems to me that you think it's a bad thing. Better than not liking skating at all, I suppose...

Way to be honest:clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: But I am getting into the Gentleman's events more lately.

R.D.

Record Breaker
But Red Dog, all the hot ladies are in ice dancing! ;)

That's true to an extent. Checked out a megapost of the Olympic ice dancing competition on a picture forum and I was sold ;)

Collected all the pics, too.

But it's not enough for me to start watching it, because it IS boring (to me). At least the ladies are out there doing tricks and jumps. But not just any lady. The performance has to be captivating, or at least hold interest. In the past all the top skaters at least did this to some degree. Now with the young ones taking over, it's a new generation, a more technical generation it seems, too. Have absolutely no idea who I'm going to follow the next season or so.

I'll continue to build my picture collection but I don't know how long I'm going to keep watching.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
but I don't know how long I'm going to keep watching.
Aw come on RD, you sound like you're 93.....get with the program. Have a little fun........KW and I were just having fun.........don't make us stop :cry: :cry:
please, please..........:cry: :cry:

Dee :cry: :cry:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Aw come on RD, you sound like you're 93

See my custom title..."Over the Hill"! Eventually I'd be "over the mountain", and that's if I make it that far...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Aw come on RD, you sound like you're 93.....get with the program. Have a little fun........KW and I were just having fun.........don't make us stop :cry: :cry:
please, please..........:cry: :cry:

Dee :cry: :cry:

he's just upset because you aren't foaming at the mouth over him :laugh:

going with the whole nickname thing, let's not forget little Daria... who still goes by Daria apparently, or just the adults in her life won't change back :laugh:

is it just me, or does Kurt Browning say "Dasha" wrong? When he says it it just doesn't sound right :laugh:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
This used to be one of the things I'd "love to hate" about skating forums. The vast majority of the fanbase is female so you'd get all these foaming at the mouth comments on the forums. It drove me away from some of the old "underground" forums, actually.

Why do we have to be described as "foaming at the mouth?" Is that really necessary? Should I go on with some techno-babble about his vastly superior jump and footwork technique? We all know he has that... But the most important thing is that the man is a total dish... So there. :p

But don't be jealous RD, you know that in a contest of male skating fans, you'd win the most beautiful prize because we love you so very much! :yes:

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Is this a thread for, Maria??? LOL I do miss the Alexei threads....sigh He has been getting better with age. Just like a fine wine.:)