Olivia O. and auntie M. | Golden Skate

Olivia O. and auntie M.

MAJOR awwwwwwwwww alert.

Click here, then click on the link in the first post to see pictures of Michelle, her niece Olivia Oppegard and Karen Kwan (copyright Grace Shih).

(To see the first pic directly, click on Red Dog's link in post five below.)

MM :)

Edited to fix links.

Last edited:
PS. Grace says to be sure and mention that Michelle specifically asked that these pictures be posted. Grace would not have posted pictures of Olivia without permission, due to privacy concerns.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
On those two websites, the first one says I don't have permission there and my computer has a problem and can't get it. I am trying to get things done around here so I can get someone to come and fix it. I have insurance that says I have in home service.

MKFSfan

Medalist
How gorgeous! She looks so much like Michelle (well, so does Karen!). Same nose, eyes, eyebrows and chin, and same gorgeous smile! In about 12 years, this little one could be taking the skating world up by a storm! She's already got a choreographer and designer for parents, not to mention a top skater for an Aunt who owns a rink...maybe she'll be her coach!

nymkfan51

Medalist
These are such wonderful pictures. Michelle looks like the oh-so-proud auntie!!!
And Olivia is cute as a button!!!! :love:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Thanks for posting. Olivia is as adorable as her mother and the Kween.

heyang

Record Breaker
What a cutie!!! And she definitely feels safe and comfortable with her Michelle-yee-yee. Yee-yee is the term for mother's sister in Cantonese.

babyoscar

On the Ice
olivia

actually, I saw Olivia couple of months ago. I had gone to EWIP to watch Rena & John. After I got there and sat down, in walks with Oliva with her mom. Olivia run around the bench area playfully, and sat down right smack about 3 ft from me. I smiled at her, she smiled at me back. I didn't say much to them because I know they wanted their privacy. Olivia didn't really talk while sitting there, but she was definitely really playful, and was not shy about playing with her mom in front of everyone. I asked Karen whether Olivia has skated yet, and Karen said no. The only reason I asked that was because Olivia kept pointing to the ice and kind of mentioned she wanted to go on there. Anyway, Olivia's hair was a little bit longer than the pictures show, but she was still as blonish-red as the picture shows. And no, I didn't see Olivia's baby sister.

Eeyora

Final Flight
Olivia looks more than Michelle than Karen but she has Peter's hair. Michelle looks better than ever.

76olympics

On the Ice
So cute...... I always thought Karen was very cute, as well. They're the Kute Kwans! Olivia does look like her mom and aunt ( with dad's hair!). Thanks for the link!