Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Favorite Disney Movie Moments

not to be picky or anything, but Pug only has one g lol

I love everything about Pixar's Toy Story... GREAT film... I don't think there's a single weak character in the entire film... Love Mr. Potato Head and Hammy...

"Hey look! I'm a Picasso!"
    "Yeah I don't get it..."
    "You uncultured swine!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle View Post
    not to be picky or anything, but Pug only has one g lol
    I was giving them extra credit, cause they're sooo cute. J/K It didn't even dawn on me to think about it, Thanks

I love everything about Pixar's Toy Story...
    ...not to be picky or anything, but Disney "owns" Toy Strory, Pixar created it at their studios, kinda like a contractor. Same with Nemo. And now Steve has had his way, Pixar is a Disney owned (well stock merge or something like that, 2 - 1) company since May of this year - rather than contracting. Their films that were not contracted are only short films, CARS was the last film to be under this "contract umbrella" - started before the acquisition.

I hope that just came across as info rather than nitpicky

One of My favorite character in the Movie was Sids Car that had arms for wheels, for some reason that thing just cracked me up

"Everyone got their Moving Buddy?"
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 08-17-2006 at 11:36 AM.

yes BUT Disney still calls the films "Pixar's" which they should (actually I think they call them Disney-Pixar's ______ )

and Disney also forced Pixar to renew their contract by threatening to make their own sequels to the Pixar films they own... quite the sneaky company they are...

Rex: "I'm trying for fearless predator, but I think I'm just coming off as annoying!"

hee hee....

you can meet the Toy Story gang (plus some from TS 2) at MGM Studios at Walt Disney World... I didn't get a chance to meet Woody and Buzz but I got my picture taken with one of the green army men... it was way cool lol

yes BUT Disney still calls the films "Pixar's" which they should (actually I think they call them Disney-Pixar's ______ )
    "Kinda" I agree they give credit to Pixar, but as you know, they will be the soul owner of anything with their name on it.
    http://www.hwbhost.com/images/toystorycover.jpg
    Not that it matters as much as what you are say is definitely true to "reality" but not necessarily semantics. "From Pixar animation studios" - without popping the tape in and trying to remember and what was said in the intro to CARS.
    Toni I do agree with you, I was really trying to be a little funny and informative at the same time in jest to the correction of the spelling of Pug - which I appreciate you correcting me on, I really do. I hope this is just a whatever and doesn't make you mad, I do respect you and mean it in that way.
    and Disney also forced Pixar to renew their contract by threatening to make their own sequels to the Pixar films they own... quite the sneaky company they are...
    That's Steve for you. I think he is in the right to a certin degree, Disney was the "producer" and Apple was the hardware and Mac the system that RenderMan was created on, and still used a majority of the time. So Diz gave the break and Apple / Mac made it possible. As well Disney has always grabbed when they needed to keep things going, past experiences in the 40s and 50s may have something to do with that.

Alladin
    When he tricked the Sultan into becoming a Genie, "....iddy bitty living space."
    Last edited by SeaniBu; 08-17-2006 at 11:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2