Thread: Still Not Well

Hybrid View

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

Still Not Well

Hi folks, I returned to work full time but really I should still be either on part-time or at home resting. I am still not very well. My ulcer has not gone away and my Dr. is suspecting I may have gallstones. I am so miserable and it is difficult dragging myself to work everyday. I am really getting fed up!!!

Wish I could get better.

Lad I am so sorry that you are still not feeling well. Hang in there, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Thanks!!!

That is too bad you aren't feeling better. I believe my Brother and Grandmother had Gallstones, I am not sure how it went with Grandma, but my brother seems to have tackled that issue - that is one I haven't heard about in a long time from him. I hope they can provide you with some solutions too so you can feel better!

Thoughts, prayers, vibes, all positive and sent your way!

L.A.D. - Sorry to here you are ill. I think you might consider another opinion. Most ulcers are caused by a bacterium. He could give you the proper anti-biotic and that should take care of the uler.

For gall stones, maybe consult a Naturopath.

Joe

Lad- sorry to hear you're not feeling well still. I can relate some since I have an autoimmune disease ( thyroid-Hashimoto's and Adrenal issues,hypo-mineralocorticoid problems). I'm always up and down with my health.

Has your doctor tested for gallstones? What are you doing for your ulcers? What kind do you have?