Still Not Well | Golden Skate

Still Not Well

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Hi folks, I returned to work full time but really I should still be either on part-time or at home resting. I am still not very well. My ulcer has not gone away and my Dr. is suspecting I may have gallstones. I am so miserable and it is difficult dragging myself to work everyday. I am really getting fed up!!!

Wish I could get better.

:cry:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Lad I am so sorry that you are still not feeling well. Hang in there, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
That is too bad you aren't feeling better. I believe my Brother and Grandmother had Gallstones, I am not sure how it went with Grandma, but my brother seems to have tackled that issue - that is one I haven't heard about in a long time from him. I hope they can provide you with some solutions too so you can feel better!

Thoughts, prayers, vibes, all positive and sent your way!

L.A.D. - Sorry to here you are ill. I think you might consider another opinion. Most ulcers are caused by a bacterium. He could give you the proper anti-biotic and that should take care of the uler.

For gall stones, maybe consult a Naturopath.

Joe

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Lad- sorry to hear you're not feeling well still. I can relate some since I have an autoimmune disease ( thyroid-Hashimoto's and Adrenal issues,hypo-mineralocorticoid problems). I'm always up and down with my health.

Has your doctor tested for gallstones? What are you doing for your ulcers? What kind do you have?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
OK, I've had that heliobacter thing. Miserable. It took a long time to heal because
I was allergic to the antibiotic. Have they done a broncoscope? They're surely no fun but just make sure and get all the knock out stuff they offer. :rofl:
Nowadays they just take out the gallstones with these tiny little instruments. Mine was the whole old surgery. I wonder if they gave you prescription medication? I'd be miserable without my Prevacid. Let's see if anyone comes up with an illness I haven't had.:rofl: :rofl: Well, I haven't had prostrate problems.
:rofl: Looks to me as if maybe with the Dr's help that you will probably get well before too long. Sending prayers your way. :love: I sure hope you get better soon.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Yes, Dr. has been treating my ulcer now for two months - it's not the bacteria kind, was caused from all the nasty drugs I took for my aching back and aching tooth. I must have really done a number on my stomach!!!!

I am taking prevacid and some other drug to help protect my stomach. I am not sure if it is working because it seems like everything I eat now makes me sick.

Working full time is really becoming dificult. My husband thinks I should be tough and just hang in there. He does not believe in giving in to illness. Unfortunately, I am not that tough. I need some more time to recover.

I am going for an ultrasound tomorrow. I will keep you all posted as to the prognosis. Thanks again for your support here at Golden Skate. I need it!!!!!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I am doubling up on the good vibes for you!!!! I hope it goes well.:yes: