What was Sokolova's 05-06 FS Music? | Golden Skate

What was Sokolova's 05-06 FS Music?

anya_angie

Final Flight
I was going to post this in the Cafe since it's not really relevant to anything present, but thought it might get moved here anyway... so I've been searching like crazy trying to find out the artist who did that Romeo and Juliet that she skated to and I can't find any info whatsoever, because all the pages I've been to on Lena are either outdated or contain no musical information. Even the Skatemusic database hasn't been updated since last year. So can anyone help me out? Thanks a bunch in advance!

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
It was from French musicle Romeo and Juliet.
I wanted to take this music for my program too, but I found out some other stuff: You can't find that so easy. You can buy full cd (2 cds) but you can find only something more than 1 minute on it. The point is that Elena met someone who worked on the show, and took the music. Otherway, everything goes with voice.

Jasper

Final Flight
Other music that is hard to find on CD is Nakano's SP music from last year. It's the credit music to the movie musical, Moulin Rouge, but it's not on the official soundtrack! So how did she get it? I want it, lol.

anya_angie

Final Flight
Thanks very much for replying! Sad that not much is available.

Yes, Armstrong's Bolero is such an awesome piece, but it is easily found on one of the two CDs. What is NOT easily found is the version of Come What May Shen & Zhao skated to for their 04 Worlds Exhibition, which is from the PROMOTIONAL album not commercially released. I was lucky enough to find it, and it contains all (or at least most) of Armstrong's fabulous score.

Read more about the promotional release here:

http://filmtracks.com/titles/moulin_rouge.html