Russian Name Generator | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Russian Name Generator

Theatregirl1122

On the Ice
SeaniBu said:
SeaniBu = Vanyusha Shurochka Morozov

LOL, the first time I tried it, I was a Morozov. Must be related to Nikolai, also. ;)

Nikolai, Seanibu, CzarinaAnya and I are all related.

I'm Orlenda Miesha Morozov. Of course, that's about as close to Caroline Jeanne as you could get in Russian... sure.

P.S. My step-sisters family is Russian. Her real name is Katherine Tatiana and she has a Russian last name. It gave me Nakita Dimitra Smirnov...

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
This thing is freaky, I have no idea how it is nailing these things so exsact???[The Keys to Your Heart
You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

Not one thing wrong and very specific, that is better then any Horoscope, fortune teller etc... I have ever experienced.

CzarinaAnya what the heck is this thing?????

Gets more frightening too,
What sex is your brain?
Your Brain is 73% Female, 27% Male:eek:

But my body is 100 Male????????

I am going to go homesteading in Alaska LOL.

Last edited:

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
LOL I love Blogthings! :) I took that test, too. Lemme go get it.

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who have a split personality - cold as ice on the outside but hot as fire in the heart.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic.

Your ideal relationship is comforting. You crave a relationship where you always feel warmth and love.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.
(Yeah, but we all gotta face our fears :D )

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
You Have A Type B+ Personality

You're a pro at going with the flow
You love to kick back and take in everything life has to offer
A total joy to be around, people crave your stability.

While you're totally laid back, you can have bouts of hyperactivity.
Get into a project you love, and you won't stop until it's done
You're passionate - just selective about your passions
yeah, it does sounds like me.

Do You Have a Type A Personality?

http://www.blogthings.com/doyouhaveatypeapersonalityquiz/