3F
SpSt3
2A
FSSp3
SlSt3
CCoSp4
so you did it anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
Sean, don't let us nervous Nellies discourage you. This is a great idea. We are just afraid of looking foolish by calling a CiSt4 instead of a SlSt3.
Believe me I had the same fear Even if I copied the "real McCoy" I would have been afraid of the " SeaniBu, I can't agree with you calling that a..." Why do you think I wanted everyone else to do it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post
To follow up on GKelly's suggestion, .... ISU judges' oversight committee is supposed to review your marks for evidence of incompetence and bias).
That is the plan, but now I need to go and put the "calls" in so this can start. I also wanted to only have to put in "text / numbers" at once. But I need not be so lazy, let's see how quick I can get this, the terms and the rest of my life going. Hopefully before Oct

I still want to fix everyones "video viewing issues" - please everyone tell me what happened if you could not get the vid to play or download or whatever message you received.
email or PM I don't care, I just want you all to get what you want, GSers deserve it!