I feel so honored | Golden Skate

I feel so honored

• Thread starter HamiltonBrowningFan
  • Start date
H

HamiltonBrowningFan

I feel so honored

in a little over a week I will be a main photographer at a BIG WEDDING. I feel so honored... the bride is a few years older than I am and I was never in her "circle" of friends. One of her best friends is a photographer but can't make it... so she's having a couple people do it and she ASKED ME! I've done a wedding before, and I've done a wedding anniversery(renewed vows) but this is BIG... she's having a HUGE wedding and reception :eek: it just blew me away... apparently she's been telling people she wanted me to help for a while now... but they were going to wait to make sure everything went thru(dates and times and whatnot) before asking me... I feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo honored!

just thought I'd ramble/share :lol:

R

rgirl181

Re: I feel so honored

That's great, Toni. I didn't know you were a photographer. It's one of my favorite mediums. Congratulations!
Rgirl

S

Show 42

Wow, this could be a potential career opportunity.....good luck.......42

P

Piel

Congratulations Toni! Our woman's club does a lot of weddings and receptions at our clubhouse and it is really a fun job to get to work with people at such a joyous time.

Piel

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

Tesa(bride) got in on Sat. evening from her mini mission trip and we finally got to talk about the wedding... I will definately be doing backstage, the rehearsal, and the reception(they're going to have karaoke! LOL) she said that I had permission to force her dad to smile for a picture or two(he threatened to break my camera LOL) nothing about the actual ceremony so I'm sure she's got another photographer for that...

she confirmed that I wasn't a last minute thing... she said she loves my pictures because I capture the best moments(and some of her worst LOL) and she said that's what she's looking for for what she has me doing... )

I felt so honored... like I said... she's really someone I look up too(even though she's shorter ;) ) and it's just WOW :)

I will definately keep you all posted! :) The bridal shower is this Friday... and the wedding is next Friday at 7pm.... I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

D

Dee4707

Congrats Toni, candid shots are always the best anyway.

Dee