Does anyone watch Charmed? | Golden Skate

Does anyone watch Charmed?

R

realistic51

Does anyone watch Charmed?

I was just wanting to know because I'm not happy with the season finale.:rolleyes:

S

Skate Sandee

Re: Does anyone watch Charmed?

I was switching back and forth between that and Survivor. Mostly stayed with Survivor since I figured I could catch Charmed on a re-run.

From what I surmised, Leo is now an elder (although I missed why that happened) and can no longer stay with Piper and Wyatt. And then there was that white lighter from the future. What's his deal? And what happened at the end as Leo was orbing out? Are we supposed to think that Chris killed Leo?

T

thvudragon

I watched it. It has gotten really corny. It looks like the writers have run out of ideas and are getting desperate.

Yes, i think we are supposed to think Chris killed Leo, and that he is evil and after the Charmed ones.

Anyway, I've probalby only watched 4 episodes this season, I've lost most of the interest since Shannon Doherty left.

TV

S

schmooze1

eek I watch it but we are only half way through the new series at the moment!! i think I may have to stay out of this thread ;)

S

sk8guy2k2

To me, all that sappy love drama really...:rolleyes: ...I liked it better when they were just battling demons and all that evil stuff...

P

Ptichka

I actually liked the finale. I never really liked Leo (thought he was too boring) -- may be good for the series that he is gone. And I surprisingly liked the last season more than the previous ones -- before, it used to be the same old demon thing over again, whereas this season we've had mermaids, leprecauns, fairy tales etc.