SOI 20th Anniversary Tour on NBC - 9/2/06 | Golden Skate

SOI 20th Anniversary Tour on NBC - 9/2/06

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
HI, there. Check out this thread at the SOI board.

http://forums.starsonice.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2284

I hope this means that we will finally get to see a decent amount of the 2006 SOI 20th Anniversary Tour on NBC, and not another retrospective. :bow: :clap: I still miss the A&E broadcasts of the SOI tour, but I'm hoping to have at least some video memento of this past season's tour. As always, check your local listings for the exact viewing times.

CB1AB2

Medalist
I just checked the TV Guide web site and the time says 3 to 4:30 =it was taped from the 11/2005 Lake Placid NY show = so hopefully there won't be to many commercials

heyang

Record Breaker
According to TiVo, it will be airing on the NY and Phildelphia NBC affiliates on Sat from 3 - 4:30. Hopefully, it won't be pre-empted by sports.

anya_angie

Final Flight
I was looking at Yahoo's TV Guide and it says Original Airdate Jan. 14 2006, so I don't think it will be the actual tour, but the re-airing of what they showed earlier this year. :(

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm watching right now but am not sure it was shown before. I think if it was and I recorded it and watched it, I didn't like it. I miss A&E coverage too. I'm confused.

Dee

IDLERACER

Medalist
I just flipped on my TV. I think this was shown last year, and has been slightly updated (I noticed it's now an hour and a half instead of just an hour).

Erica Lee

Rinkside
This special was aired in syndication throughout different parts of the US at different times earlier this year. You may have gotten it at your affiliate, you may not have, and you may have gotten an edited (shorter) version.